38.

Be the person you needed when you were younger

***

P.O.V Maddie

'are you ready' Rose asked when she started the car

'absolutely not' I said nervously

'me too' Rose let out a nervous chuckle

'but do we have everything' I asked

'megaphone, check. Flyers, check. Badass outfits, check. Confidence'

'no check, but I'll grab it on our way to school' I said making her laugh

'friends' I asked and in response Rose grabbed her phone and called our classmates. The nice ones.

'check' she said after a while of talking on the phone about them being at the school.

'Dylan' Rose asked

'check' I said since he was at school. He texted me.

In case you are confused right now. Yesterday we came up with the plan; so the whole school (not literally the whole school, but a lot of people) are going to protest. So all of us have flyers that Ginger made yesterday and we are going to hang them everywhere. And then we are going to Jordan and his crew to confront him that he's a dick and that he shouldn't be a dick. I'll be telling him that and next to that. I'll be wearing a dress to school (yes, that is very hard for me) and now I have a jacket on my I will be taking it off while talking to Jordan to show him my cuts (yes, the is very hard for me).

Oh and because Dylan doesn't know anything I said that he has to be at school and I'll be telling him everything. Oh yeah, it 6 in the morning.

'let's go then' Rose smiled

'let's be the most badass students this high school has ever had' I smiled and she yelled.

When we arrived at school all of the students were sitting in front of the school. I saw all sorts of signs that said that you shouldn't think this is funny an that sort of stuff.

'hey everyone' I yelled when I stepped out of the car

'hello, lady of the hour' a girl greeted me

'hello' Rose chuckled

'so we have the flyers, you have to hang it everywhere' I said while giving everyone a pack.

'oh and take of any suicide girl signs you see' Rose added.

'okay' a few people said while walking away

'I'm going to Dylan' I said to Rose and she knotted.

Then I walked to behind the school where I told Dylan to meet me.

'Dylan?' I more asked because his back was turned towards me

'Maddie' he said worried 'oh my god your okay' he pulled me in a hug

'oh course I'm okay' I said a little confused, I did text him that I was staying over at Rose's

'hey, you're in a dress' he said when he let go of me and looked at my clothes

'yes, because today is a life changing day' I started to get excited. I was really excited about the plan.

'oh' he more asked so I told him the whole plan.

'this is why I love you' he smiled when I was done

'so are you in' I asked while showing the flyers I was holding