Chapter Twenty Three~ Entertainment~

Start from the beginning

"Sammy!" Lalia cried.

"What?" Sammy asked innocently.

"Actually," I started quietly, blushing as I thought over what I was about to say out loud. "I want to do it soon, but I don't know how."

"Oh honey," Brant drawled. "Let's get you sexyfied for your mate. He will be drooling when he sees you tonight!"

"Brant!" I cried as he dragged me out of the coffee shop and straight to Victoria's Secret, Sammy and Lalia right behind us, completely forgetting about going back just yet.

I blushed as Sammy and Brant threw pieces of lace that shouldn't even be considered underwear at me. They pushed me into the changing rooms and demanded I show them how I looked in the red pair, the black pair, and the white pair to find what color looked best on me.

I reluctantly put on the skimpy white underwear and slowly opened the door. Brant wasn't in the dressing rooms, he was on the phone and we could hear him talking just outside. Sammy and Lalia shook their heads.

"It's too innocent for you, Alex," Sammy said.

"What's that supposed to mean?" I asked.

"Well, you aren't an innocent little angel, that much we know," Lalia said. "Doesn't matter how much you try to prove differently."

I sighed and turned back to the dressing room, just wanting this to be over. I took the white pair off and put the red pair on. They shook their heads again.

"Too much devil red," Laila said.

I sighed again and changed into the black pair. When I stepped out of the room with that on, their eyes widened and they nodded furiously.

"That is definitely it," Sammy breathed.

"Thank god," I said before darting back into the changing room and changing back into my clothes with my cotton underwear, not whatever string that crap was.

I rushed out of the store as Sammy paid for it. She said she didn't want it showing up on Jace's credit records, he would guess his surprise for tonight. Hell no. I was so not doing this tonight. No.

We all left the store with bags galore filling the trunk. When we got to the pack house, people were rushing around everywhere.

"What the hell?" I breathed.

"Alex!"

I turned as I crushed in my mother's arms.

"Mom, what's going on?" I asked, laughing a bit.

"Jace's birthday is tomorrow, didn't you know?" she asked, panting a bit. I froze. I am such a terrible mate. I didn't even know it was his birthday! Ugh!

I groaned and face palmed. "No," I groaned, angry at myself. "I didn't know that."

"Didn't he tell you?" Lalia asked.

"I don't think so," I mumbled.

"Then it was his fault," she reassured. I sighed, not reassured at all. I nodded and smiled slightly.

"I'm gonna drop my stuff off, then we can go back, I need to get him a present." They all nodded and went to put their own stuff away. I went up to our room and put my stuff on my side of the closet, hiding the pink bag.

As I was walking down the hall I passed a room and heard some guys yell. I recognized Jace's voice at he yelled at someone and opened the door. Blake, Cole, Jace, Lane, Austin, Billy, and Gram were all around a TV playing the Xbox, some with controllers while the others yelled and cheered them on. Jace was sitting next to Blake who had a controller in his hand and his thumbs rapidly clicking buttons. Jace was cheering him and Austin on as I guess they were on one side, and Lane and Gram were on the other.