Chapter 24: Trainings and Expositions Part 2

Start from the beginning

Now that the little Sky grasped the feeling of flame control, his playful mind came surface. He started to form his flames into different animals. There were birds flying around, mammals running around and even fishes were swimming in the air. Some of them got conscious and went to cuddle with a brunette. So Tsuna was surrounded with wolves, foxes, and a lot of other animals. The birds took his hair as their nest and landed there. Natsu and Lichi, took their respective places. The little lion was in the arms of the brunette and Lichi was on his shoulder.

Fon was looking with surprise, amazement and proudness, because this was his Sky. He had a better control than a lot of demons in Gehenna and he only tried it now!

'As was expected, what he learned in our last live wasn't forgotten. He still likes to create flame animals.'

Tsuna looked at Fon with curiosity.

"I thought that only Mist-flame users can create illusions with their flames." He said and asked at the same time. The calm demon couldn't help, but chuckle.

'The same question as before.'

"Don't be mislead. Although I said that the Mist flames' feature is Construction, you have Sky flames so you have access to all of the flame-types for a certain limit. And what you made isn't really illusion. You more like formed these lifeforms from your flames and then gave them their certain features. You should ask Mukuro and Chrome to show you some illusions later. Now, I think you can control flames and it would be good to not exhaust them. So why don't we continue with our plans?" Fon asked and when he got a nod and the flame animals disappeared with the flames, he started to instruct the boy.

'I'm curious how Rin-nii is. I hope nobody avoids him...'

●○●○●○●

With Rin

It was just as Tsuna has predicted. When Rin followed after the other Exwires, they were leaded to a room full of injured exorcists. Their task was to help the patients. But when he wanted to follow Shiemi and Izumo, their teacher stopped him and sent him to gather trash. But then he accidently grabbed an exorcist's only hair, he sent him to another one. And from then to a next on.

He was walking on circles when he heard that somebody wanted help. Because he was free, he went to where the voice came from. The owner of a voice was a bald man in priest robe.

"I'm here, what can I help with?" Rin asked eagerly.

'Somebody wants my help!'

"Shh... keep it down. Just come out."

And then when the both of them were outside, they started to cool down some watermelon.

"Woowee! Watermelons! They look delicious!" Rin said quieter.

"They're so nicely rounded and fat!" Kuro agreed.

"Haha, yeah, I was planning to visit the sick! Will you slice them up and help me distribute them? Help yourself to some, too once you've sliced them." The priest said.

As Rin was so happy to help and to have watermelon later, he didn't realized that his tail was wagged and the other man was looking at it.

As Rin was slicing the watermelons, he and the priest were talking. When it came to his uniform and his name, Rin simply introduced himself. The reaction of them surprised the boy, but then he remembered he didn't know who the man yet, too. So when he said that he is Bon's father, he was perplexed.