Chapter 12: The gloomy Weathers light up

A/n: Hi, everybody! First of all, I want to thank all of my readers, because the book  hit over 10k. I can't believe it. Really. I love you all! ❤ And now the announcement: In today's chapter we will follow Reborn in his little 'holiday', but I will write it in Third P.O.V., because it is easier for me. I don't own Khr or Blue Exorcist or the video. It got nothing to do with the chapter, I just love it.

"Talking"
'Thoughts'
"Demon's Talking"

Third P.O.V

After Reborn disappeared, he still saw the brunette's flushed expression and he couldn't help but chuckle a bit.

He was walking to Mephisto's office, because he wanted to do something before he started his tor-tutoring. Arriving in front of the office, he didn't knock, just went inside. He saw that other was talking with somebody on the phone.

'That voice is familiar...'

Mephisto, noticing that he had a visitor, he quickly said goodbye and turned to the demon.

"Oh, hello Reborn. Can I help you with something?~" Mephisto asked while he 'smiled' at the other.

'That smirk...'

"Oh, nothing but I wanted to say that I will be away a little and be back at Monday. And until then warning you to keep your eyes on Tsuna. Don't cause any danger, okay?" Reborn asked 'politely'.

They glared at each other but it was Mephisto, who looked at another direction.

"Mou~, has anyone said to you that you are rude?" The tense atmosphere went away.

"Yeah, a few."

"I will look after for yor beloved~" here, Reborn narrowed his eyes slightly " Anyway, may I know, where are you going?"

"Here and there. Just visiting some aquaintances." Reborn answered mysteriously. This, of course, picked the Chairman's curiousity, but he didn't asked.

In the next moment, Reborn disappeared.

●○●○●○●

On that day, Reborn started to search for the famiglia members. He mainly hacked with a laptop. Being the World's Best Hitman recured him special abilities such as hacking. And his skills were high-class, too. So after a while he found the information, he was searching for. He wasn't even suprised when he saw that all of them have link to demons.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Name: Gokudera Hayato
Age: 16
Habitation: Venice (Italy)
Race: Half-demon
Occupation: Exorcist
                      Student
Class: Middle First Class
Meister: Dragoon
Weapons: Bombs/ Bow&Arrows
Personality: Short-tempered,
Biography: He was born from a demon and a Maffia boss. His family wanted him to be a powerful 'weapon', but at the age of 6, he lost all of his demon abilities. The cause didn't know, but he disappered for a week and when he returned, he was more introverted, than before. When his father decided to join True Cross, he made him do harass training. He had became an exorcist at the age of 8, and since then he earned his current strenght by himself. He was bullied because of his origin, but he wasn't concerned. He doesn't have any friends.

Name: Yamamoto Takeshi
Age: 16
Habitation: Kyoto (Japan)
Race: Half-demon
Occupation: Exorcist
                      Student
Class: Middle First Class
Meister: Knight
Weapons: Katana
Personality: Friendly, Kind
Biography: His origin didn't known. He was find in front of his current home's (shrine) door and got adopted. He was a cheerful child but everything change at the age of 6. He suddenly got engulfed in blue flames and then collapsed. He disappeared and returned after a week, but his personality changed. The inhabitant's feared that it was a sign of the second-coming Blue Night, but his father-figure (the chief of the shrine) didn't want to abandon his son. So he started to train him. Until today he is an outstanding exorcist. He didn't mind working in groups but he is rather by himself or with Sasagawa Ryohei.