Chapter 11: New... Friends?

A/n: Hi, everybody! I'm glad that you liked the previous chapter. First, let me apologize for my absence. This one was hard to think out and I couldn't write for a while. I totally have writer's block. I hope you will like it and that everyone enjoyed their holidays !🎄🎉 I don't own Khr and Blue Exorcist.

"Talking"
'Thoughts'
"Demon's Talking"

Third P.O.V.

Tsuna was getting up. His last memories were about a demon injurying him and then he saw the man from his dreams. Gaining his consciousness, he felt that he was hugging something warm, small and fluffy being.

Tsuna opened his eyes and looked down to his arms. There he saw a little lion with a weird cap sleeping in his hug. Its mane was of orange flames, but they didn't burn the brunette. Shrugging off, he went back to sleep, thinking that it was one of his dreams. But then reality came and it hit him. Hard.

Because when Tsuna realized that it was real, he uttered a small "Hiee!" and backed away. But the bed wasn't as large as he thought and the brunette fell down. Now, his shout was louder, but not as loud to wake everybody up, because it was still dark.

Tsuna was rubbing his head when he heard a quite chuckle. He turned his head at the direction of the voice, the brunette saw a form of a man. He was standing beside the wall in the shadow of the door.

The brunette's Intuition didn't ring danger, but he felt that the other wasn't a human. Gathering his courage up, the brunette asked.

"Who are you?"

The demon chuckled again then came out of the darkness.

"Hmm, think a little, yesterday you know my name very well." Smirked the 'stranger'.

It froze the brunette. It was the man from his dreams and the demon who saved him. He looked at the other with his stunned expression and tilted head. Thinking that it's crazy to dream about someone else and knowing his name before introduction, but he had to ask it.

"... Reborn?"

The demon flipped his fedora up and looked into the other's eyes. His face was emotionless, but those onyx eyes were happy and that smirk was a bit softer. He went to the brunette and helped him to get up.

"Good answer." With that he hugged the brunette. The other right away hugged back feeling safe and calm in the demon's arms. Reborn smirked again at the sight of the other's actions and after he squeezed the brunette, he released him. He held the other's hand and they sat down to the bed. The little lion was still sleeping.

"Don't you have questions?"

That snapped Tsuna out of his gaze and thought about the events that happened. He had  tons of questions, but he didn't know where to start.

Reborn, reading the others thoughts, sighed a little.

"Let's start with me being here. Yesterday, on that exam, a chimaera attacked you. You went to a room which had a summoning circle that could summon powerful yet dangerous demons. Luckily, I was the one who came."

"Exam?" Asked back the brunette, but in his head the pieces went to their places and now he could see the whole picture.

"Ah, so yesterday's ghoul attack was because of Uncle Mephisto, who decided to keep the Exwire Authorization now. That explains Yuki-nii's little lie and a demon being on the academy's ground." Mumbled the brunette.

Meanwhile Reborn started to caress those soft locks and he felt proud that his ex-student and lover was still the same.

"But why was that chimaera-demon attacking me? If I remember correctly, he wanted to bring me back to his master." Asked Tsuna. He felt that he could trust in the demon and he opened up to him very quickly.