Chapter 14: Mission in the Amusement Park

A/n: Hi, everybody, I'm back again. OMG! We're over 14K!! Thank you all!!♡ I really love you and I read everyones comments. Anyway, I think you don't want to listen to my blabbing so here! I don't own Khr and Blue Exorcist.

"Talking"
'Thoughts'
"Demon's Talking"

Third P.O.V.

In a certain brunette's dream

Tsuna was gazing at the stars whole lying on his back in a clearing. The atmosphere was quite, except a few voices of the forest. The stars were beautiful and shined very brightly. Tsuna was feeling sleepy in this silent, and he almost fallen asleep.

"TSUNA-SAMAAAA!!! WHERE ARE YOU?!"

"Maa... maa... ••••••, I'm sure he is near."

Well, there goes the calmness.

Tsuna sat up and glanced at the two nearing figures. The were two moving shadows and each of them had their own colour. The shouting-one was red and the calming was blue. The brunette smiled and waved to them. The two saw him and hurried to him.

The red-one arrived first and bowed deeply.

"Juu-, I mean Tsuna-sama, please don't disappear like that and live a note on your table, saying 'meet me in the forest, I have suprise'! What would happen if someone attacked you!"

The brunette wanted to apologize, but he was interrupted.

"Kufufufu, Puppy-chan, are you turning back to your old self?"

Two other shadows, one that spoke was taller and supposed to be a man and the other seemed like a girl. They were indigo, with the male being darker colour.

"Tch, Pineapple, what the h*ll are you talking about!?" The red one took out some dynamites.

"Oya, oya you said the forbidden word. Now, prepare to experience some nightmares" The dark indigo shadow pointed his trident at the other.

They were ready to fight when an extremelly loud shout was heard.

"OTOUTO!!! WHERE ARE YOU TO THE EXTREME!!!"

"Yare, yare, ••••••-nii, Tsuna-nii is right there. Look, Aho-dera ,Pineapple-san have  also almost started to fight, too.

A green and a yellow shadow appeared. They were wlking to them. The red one went to brawl with the green and yellow shadows, while the blue one went to console them. The said Pineapple was also ready to mur... to attack the others for calling him pineapple, when he blocked two tonfas.

"Oya, oya, Skylark-kun, it is not right to backstab somebody."

"Hn. Annoying Pineapple." The newly appeared purple shadow said.

They started to fight, the purple-indigo at the left, while the yellow-red-green were blickering and the blue was trying to calm them down. Meanwhile the lighter-indigo shadow sat at the side of the brunet and watched the others.

"Bossu... Won't you stop them?"

"Hm... I don't need to."

*CLICK* *BANG*

With that said, a gunshot was heard and Reborn appeared. He walked to the side of the brunette and sat at his other side, his right arm hugging the other's waist.

"Tsuna, what are you planning?" The ravenet asked.

The shadows quieted down. They were also interested.