Chapter 22: Welcome to Kyoto!

A/n: Hi, everybody. I am back... so I had an important English test last Thursday, and I can't concentrate on the story, because I am unable to divide my attention. But I had some interesting ideas concerning the story and its ending. But I won't say anything~. Anyway, writer's block is a b*tch, hard to fight but I am trying. I don't own Khr or Blue Exorcist.

"Talking"
'Thoughts'
"Demon's Talking"
"Italian"

Third P.O.V

Reborn stepped into the other car. He had a smirk on his face because he really loves to mess with people. The ravenet saw that the Exwires and Guardians were with their own group, sometimes glaring at each other. And between the group was the little, pouting brunette, who was looking from side to side. His brother was sitting in the corner, depressing over something. Beside Tsuna was the calm demon, who observed everything. So, he was the first, who noticed the ravenet.

"Hi, Reborn. Is everything alright?" Fon asked and after that everybody was looking at the demon. Reborn glared back at them, then he smirked.

"Everything's alright. Pack your things. We will arrive soon and if you are late, I will forget that it's summer holiday and I start to tutor you. Now, go." As the ravenet said, the students paled and started to go get their stuff. The Guardians and Tsuna went to their car, but not before the brunette looked back at the demons.

When all of them were away, Reborn turned to Fon.

"What happened here? What was that depressing aura?" He was curious. When the Storm Arcobaleno heard his question, he couldn't help but smile at him back. When the ravenet saw it, he knew that his friend was enjoying whatever happened.

'And they say that I am a sadist... well, that's true, but they shouldn't be deceived by a friendly aura... Fon can be a sadist on his own...'

"Well, after you left...

- Flashback -

When Reborn went after Shura, everyone was looking at their retreating figures. As the door closed, Tsuna voiced out his thoughts.

"I'm curious what they are talking about... I hope nothing bad happened." The brunette mumbled, but everyone heard it, because it was the only voice in the silent car. Fon patted the brunette, trying to calm him down.

"Don't worry so much. And you know, Reborn is strong enough to defend himself." The brunette started to chuckle when he thought about what the demon said. The fluffy atmosphere was destroyed by a jealous half-demon.

"Hey, don't be so affectionate with my otouto!" Rin hugged Tsuna who was sweatdropped at his nii's behavior. Fon was just looking at the scene with hidden amusement, because he knew that something fun will happen. And the outcome will be good for him.

"Hey!!! Let Tsuna-sama go, you d*mn b*stard!" Hayato shouted. He and the other Guardians were glaring at Rin with their K.I. released. Their protecting instict was awakened because another unknown demon (even if it is half) was near their Sky. Even if he was the brother of their Boss.

"What the h*ll are you talking about?! Why should I do as you say?! I have known him more than you all!" Rin replied back. They can't separate him from his family member. As they were glaring at each other, Gokudera started to take his dynamites out. Tsuna wanted to stop him, but Yamamoto was faster.

"Maa... maa... Haya-chan, don't be so quick-tempered... and mmm... Rin, right? And Rin, please release Tsuna."

'If you don't want to injure yourself.'