{12}

Meme POV

"Owww stop Chase" I said while laughing. We had just came back from universal Studios and me and chase we're in me and Chelsea's room. Chelsea and Sebastian had left and went to the boys room about an hour ago.

Me and chase were watching TV and talking before we started play fighting.

"Nah since you want to kick people in the dick." He said while smiling. He was on top of me holding my arms down. This boy is heavy.

"I'm sorryyy. You heavy come on." I said while wiggling under him. I had on some leggings and a tank top, chase just had on some ballers. He smiled before rolling us over so that I was on top of him. He caressed my butt cheeks while laughing at me.

"Next time I won't be so nice" He said. I smacked his chest. He hissed before pulling me down so that our chest were touching.

"That shit hurt man." He said while looking in my eyes. I laughed.

"Fuck you dude" I said. He looked at me for a minute before grabbing my face and kissing me. Oh my god what is this boy doing to me. My parents doesn't even know he came on this trip, because if they did. Best believe I wouldn't be here. Me and Chase were cool though, I can say I like him... A lot.

Me and him kissed for what seemed like forever when we heard the door open.

"I knew y'all ass was in here doing something. Little freaks" Said Chelsea while laughing. Bastian laughed along with her too, both of them had on different clothes so you tell me who's the freaks. I slid off of chase and sat beside him.

"Uhn uh, don't stop now. Y'all can continue." Bastian said. Chase laughed and I just sat quietly. My cheeks flushed red, I was so embarrassed.

"We wasn't even doing shit man. Y'all the ones getting all the action." Chase said before sitting up.

"You damn right. My baby can't get enough of me. Anyway we bout to head down to the pool. Y'all coming?" Chelsea said. I got up off the bed and headed to my suitcase.

"I'm coming" I said before grabbing my bathing suit and heading to the bathroom.

Syn POV

Today I had the day off so I was sleeping the day away before I was rudely awoken by someone banging on my damn door. Now who the hell is this, I bet it's Tori's bitch ass. She the only one who knows where I live.

I slipped on my robe since I was naked, and went downstairs to answer the door. I opened my door and was immediately taken back by who was standing behind it.

"Can I come in?" He asked. I looked at him and scoffed.

"What are you doing here, jamelah is out of town and won't be back till tomorrow night." I said.  He smacked his teeth before pushing me out the way and letting himself in.

"Jameer you need to leave. I don't know why you came here... There isn't shit we need to talk about and there is nothing you can say to me to m... " I was cut off when Jameer shut me up by kissing me. I tried to push him off but this nigga was to strong. He slid his tongue in my mother and picked me up and I immediately wrapped my legs around his waist. Damn I haven't felt this in 15 years. He walked into my bedroom and threw me on the bed. He stood over me, just looking down and licking his lips.

"I've been craving you. Can I taste you?" He asked. I pulled him down and kissed him.

"Just.fuck.me" I said in between kisses. He took that and ripped off my robe. Once he saw I was completely naked he looked over my body as if I was the last piece of food on earth.

"Damn" Was all he said before he went down on me. He slid his tongue inside me, making me arch my back. Damn, I don't when's the last time I had my pussy ate.

"Aww fuck baby... I can't take it. I want to feel you" I said while pulling him up from my vagina. He looked at me before pulling down his Nike sweatpants. He whipped out his penis, and It was like he got bigger over the years.

"I don't have a condom baby." He said about to pull his pants back up but I stopped him. I got up and pushed him down on the bed. I climbed on top of him and began kissing him again.

"I don't care, just fuck me." I said I grabbed his dick and positioned it to my opening. He kissed on my neck as he slowly pushed himself in me. I hissed a little because of how tight I was, but all I could think about was the pleasure I was getting.

I continued to ride Meer, and he continued to pound me down. I was loving every bit of it too. He flipped us over and slid back into me, giving me deep strong strokes. My pussy was throbbing, I could feel myself getting ready to squirt.

"Mmm baby. Right there.... Shit" I said as I began squirting. He didn't pull out either, he just sped up.

"Fuck" Jameer said while pulling out. I looked at him as he hurried and lifted me up. He pushed me against the wall as my legs wrapped around him. He pushed himself back in me and this time it was slow and passionate. As if he was trying to make love to me.

"Ohhhhh god." I said as my nails digged into his back. He layed me ontop of my vanity as he continued to stroke.

"Fuck" He said. I could feel him swell up even more inside of me and then I felt him ejaculate inside me. I was in such a daze that I didn't care. He pulled out and tried to kiss me but I pushed him out the way and headed towards my bathroom.

"You can let yourself out" I said before closing my bathroom door and getting in the shower.