{5}

Next day

Jameer POV

"Y'all hurry up and get dressed, we have to go." I said as to the kids. Me and Alexis were already dressed, she was in our room getting Mel ready. Mia Sat up with her long hair going every which way.

"Where are we going?" She asked.

"Stop questioning me. Now get up and do what I said. Me and your mom will be back in 20 minutes, and make sure your brother brushes his teeth and stuff" I said before walking out. That girl and her damn mouth, I swear I'm going to hurt her one day. I walked back into my room and saw lex playing with Jamel.

"Baby I need a new ring" This women, always need something. Always want something.

"Your not getting a new ring, that right there is your third one. No, and that's the end of that." I said while sighing, I already know she's about to get crazy on me.

"Really I'm your WIFE Jameer. If I want a new ring I can get one. I deserve one for taking care of your kids that are a handful. Your seriously a piece of shit. Ohhh my gosh you get on my nerves. I never get anything." Is she really serious right now. Letting that shit fall out her mouth.

"Is you serious right now? I work day and fucking night, and you complain about taking care of our kids. Your a MOTHER, that's what your suppose to do. All you doing right now is complaining when you don't do shit. Nothing, I work to pay for the bills. I work to take my family on nice ass trips all across the fucking world. Are you serious dude." I said, I grabbed my wallet and walked out slamming the door. When me and Alexis are good we perfect but when we get into it, we into it for a while. It's like no matter what I do the shit is not good enough. I'm sick and tired of this shit.

I got in my rental and zoomed off to find me some breakfast. Since my wife want to act like that. I'm going to get my own room, I don't want to see her ass right now. It's only going to end up worse, we both need space.

I went to a hotel called "Kingston Palace" I rented me a room and called up my homeboy JT. He's my partner down here for the cannabis shop.
After that we made plans to go to get lunch and hit up the mall.

Syn POV

"So you want to have a mommy daughter day?" I asked meme. She was in my room laying in my bed on her phone.

"Mmm yeah, I don't have anything else to do" She said. I'm tired of her and this phone, I snatched it from her and she looked so hurt.

"Ok then get dressed, and no phones." I said. While getting up, I jumped on her and jumped up and down.

"Ughhh ma get up, you heavy" She said. I laughed and got off her going into my bathroom.

"Go get dressed" I said while taking off my bonnet. I put on my black and pink two piece skirt set, With my bedazzled shoes. I put on my everyday makeup.

Meme came back in with her adidas short set. She had her two Ghana braids in her hair. We left out the house and headed to "Masa", it's a restaurant that sells American food. Meme has really only grew up on Jamaican food. Sometimes I'll cook an American meal but she's use to to her Jamaican cuisine. We got in the restaurant and ordered our food. I ordered the rib platter and meme ordered the Portobello burger with fries.

" So since its summer and schools out, what are your plans?" I asked.

"Well me and Chelsea are going to hang out, and maybe me and Chase. Chelsea's mom is actually taking her to this place called Universal Studios and she can invite three friends. She wants me to come, but I told her I'd have to ask you." She said all in one. This girl is just like her dad, likes to drop bombs on people.

"I don't know, I wanted your first time in the states to be with me. How long is she planning on staying there?" I asked. I wanted my baby to enjoy herself, I knew that would be fun for her.

"It's a four day trip. So can I go?" She asked I nodded my head. She smiled and looked around the room.

"Mom you need a man" She said. I opened my mouth shockingly at her.

"Meme.... I'm happy single thank you very much" I said. She smiled and looked around some more, I already know what this girl is up to.

"He's cute" She said while looking at a dark skin man with long dreads and a beard. Not my type.

"I don't do dreads" I said. She laughed and looked around some more.

"What about him?" She said while pointing at a light skin man with a box cut. He was alright looking but he was to short, I need my man to be 6 and up.

"To short." I said while laughing.

"Ma oh my gosh, your so picky" She said while laughing. Then she looked at someone, I turned to look at what she was looking at and almost caught on fire.

"Mmm what about him, he's cute and tall." She said. Yeah and he's your damn father, I thought.

"Baby stop staring, and I like being single. I'm just focused on being a mommy to my princess" I said trying to forget about who I just saw. Damn I hope he doesn't see me in here. I can't just get up and leave, we haven't gotten out food and plus meme will know something is up.

"Awww mommy, I wove you sooo much" She said while coming to hug me. I smiled and kissed her cheek, I love days like this. Where me and her can spend quality time with each other, in always so busy with work.

Jameer POV

Me and JT walked into "Masa" And got a table by the door. I was looking at the menu trying to figure out what I wanted while he was talking to me.

"So who are ya gonna have in charge while ya in the states?" He asked. I looked at him then back at my menu. I'll just settle for the Portobello burger with fries.

"I am, trust me I have many shops around the world. I manage each and everyone, I don't need any help with that. So how's life for you?" I asked not really wanting to talk business. I pulled out my phone and declined Alexis phone again. She's been calling me since I left and I know she only wants to argue.

"Uhhh, just living the single life. Mi need a wife to take care of mi. I spy with my eye da perfect lady" He said while smiling. I looked at him and laughed.

"Where? " I asked, he nodded over to a women and a teenage girl. The women was thick as fuck, she had a nice ass body. Her back was facing me and she was sitting but I could tell she was a piece of art. Her daughter was a beautiful lil girl, had a beautiful smile. I looked at JT as she smiled.

"Ha names Synclaire, works at da hospital. Every since she moved here I've had eyes for da woman" He said. I looked at him and my heart skipped a beat when he said that name. He can't be talking about my syn though, she's not that thick. Curiosity was killing the cat so I persuaded JT to walk over there and speak to her, I followed behind him. I just wanted to get a glimpse of her face to make sure it wasn't her. I don't know what I'm going to do if it is.

We got up and walked over there, I was nervous and I don't know why. Maybe because this lil girl could possibly be my missing daughter. He stood in front of the table and I stood behind him at first I couldn't see her face but when I I walked up some more our eyes met and rage took over me. I can't believe after all this time, this is how I run into her.