you either kill yourself

Start from the beginning

"hey chungae!"

"mind if i help bambam pick an outfit?"

"go ahead." bambam's mom smiled, and she thanked her, jogging up the stairs.

"hello my pretty," chungae popped into bambam's room, startling the boy.

"i don't know what to wear, i just want to impress yugyeom! wait, i-" bambam choked, turning red and looking at chungae with fear.

"i knew you liked my little brother!" she whispered, laughing with excitement. "let me help you!"

"oh. um. okay?" bambam burned bright red, letting her do her thing.

"ooh! this! and this!" she said, digging through his piles of clothes.

after she had picked an outfit, she proudly gave it to him with a grin.

"isn't this outfit a bit cold for tonight?" bambam asked.

"yugyeom will give you his sweater, duh." she grinned, pushing him across the hall and to the bathroom. "now change!"

--

"ooh honey, yes, oh my god." chungae gushed, dragging bambam down the stairs the second he came out of the bathroom.

"i look fine?" bambam asked, blushing when he saw yugyeom.

"took you long- damn." yugyeom said in surprise, taking in bambam's outfit.  the younger turned bright red, looking down at himself.

he was wearing a pair of short, denim shorts, a brown-ish grey-ish tank top like shirt, and a black choker. it wasn't too much, but bambam looked priceless.

"is that a good damn?" bambam asked softly, blushing

"yeah.." yugyeom nodded, clearing his throat when he remembered bambam's mother stood right next to him.

"well, get going you three! have fun! be back before one!" bambam's mom chuckled, showing them the way out of the door.

"bye mom!" bambam waved, shutting the door behind him. "so where are we going to eat?"

"is red robin's okay?" yugyeom asked.

"yeah!" bambam smiled, everyone getting into the car.

"is that a fry," bambam started, nearly snorting out his banana milkshake, "in your hair?"

"yes." yugyeom grinned, shaking his head aggressively. he accidentally flung the fry at his sister's cheek, making everyone burst out into laughter. sadly, bambam's milkshake was shot onto his empty plate, even getting some on his clothes.