22: So Sweet

Mulai dari awal

God he's so hot!

I grip the back of Jimin's head, as he takes my length back into his mouth once more.

God, his mouth is so warm and wet... so good!

I unintentionally buck my hips forward from the pleasure of his mouth, bobbing forwards and backwards on my cock. His plump, pink lips look so good wrapped around my cock, so damn good.

My dick reaches the back of his throat, as he takes in the whole of the length of me into his pink cavern, loud sucking noises coming from his mouth every time he sucks me into his mouth.

"You want Daddy's cum, kitten? Want Daddy to fill your mouth with his delicious cum? You're favourite milk?" I continue to watch in lust, as he blows me, giving me the best blow job I've ever had (not that I've even had many to begin with.)

Once again, Jimin's mouth pulls off of my clock and looks up at me. I feel frustrated that he stopped, but when I see how red his face is and how he's practically fucking the air, I understand why he stopped.

"Yoonie, I need you again, really badly. My stomach hurts so bad..."

I observe his body, noticing he looks really faint and in pain.

Why the fuck didn't he say anything sooner? He's been making himself suffer, just because he wanted to suck me off?!

"Shit, Jimin! Why the fuck didn't you say anything sooner?!" I shout angrily, how long would he have gone on for, without telling me?

I reach down and stand Jimin up, who can't even stand on his own, his body to weak to hold himself up.

I feel like shit for not knowing he was suffering whilst he was sucking me off earlier. I should've noticed, but I was a little bit distracted at the time.

I bend Jimin over my desk- that's covered in his cum and lubrication from earlier, his cheek resting on the wood, so he can watch what I am doing. I immediately align my cock with his hole and thrust in, starting a punishing pace from the beginning; pounding into his ass, fast. I hold his lower half, slightly up from the desk, to protect his pregnant belly, but my thrusts remain ruthless.

I'll never grow tired of the way he feels. How wet for me he always is, how smooth and velvety soft his walls are. I'll never stop craving to be inside his sexy, petite body.

Fuck, I love him so much.

I know that he loves to be fucked like this, after all. I know what my kitten likes.

What he Loves.

"AHHHH! Mmm Yoonie! Ah yes, h-harder! Oh yes, like that, right there, ohhh!" Jimin moans and whimpers out from the pleasure, overcome with the euphoric feeling of being fucked, hard by me.

Jimin's body and the desk move with the force of my pounding as I bottom out, but I'm careful of his tummy now that I know our beautiful babies are in there, I place both of my hands on his tummy, feeling protective of our little babies.

My own cum from earlier spills from Jimin's ass, covering my cock and leaking on to the carpeted floor.

Such a sexy sight, seeing my cum in his pretty ass.

I feel my orgasm approaching, Jimin's velvety, wet walls and sexy body coaxing it to come on sudden and intense.

"Gunna cum inside you again, Jiminie, ah gunna shoot my cum in you so fucking agh deep, fill you up again... ah fuck yes-"

I release with a loud, deep grunt, bottoming out once more, so I can cum right into the deepest part of his ass.

"Ahhh, so deep! I'm c-cuming, D-daddy, Daddy, DADDY! Ahhhhh!" Jimin practically squeals, as he releases all over the desk, my cock still buried deep inside him as he clenches around me in a vice-like grip.

I rub his back up and down, as he calms from his climax, his body shaking from the intensity.

"Such a good boy." I whisper, praising him softly.

"My good boy."

Jimin makes eye contact with me, smiling wide, eyes squinted from the length of his smile.

"I'm Daddy's good boy."

***********************************

Thank you so much for reading,

Like and comment if you enjoyed!!!!

Again, I'm so sorry about the stupid mistake I made where Wattpad glitched and I'm even more sorry to the people that read it and had to see it like that.

Anyway,

Hugs,

BunBun ❤️