Chapter 2

Sasuke POV.

        "Hey are you listening to me!" the girl said in an angry voice. She had her hands at her waist and was looking at me like she was going to kill me. And if glares could kill you, I would already be dead.

        "Yeah.... no I wasn't what were you saying?" I said to her while I was scratching my head hiding my embarassment. This never happened to me before so I am a bit confussed.

        "I was saying are you going to tell me why you were in that tree or do you just jump girls that way?" she said like she wanted to make she I wasn't a rapis or something.

        "I don't jump girls! And I was just reading... why do you care anyways, its not your tree." I said to her rather rudely. I didn't think this girl would be so mad anyways, even if they are mad they usually stop yelling at me once they see my face. Strange.

        "Actually it is my tree, I always sit up in this tree because- Wait I don't need to tell you why, now move it dumbass I want to go in my tree now!" She yelled at me. I moved out of the way and she went up the tree like some werecat or something. "You can leave now and never comeback."

        "Well I was leaving anyway that's how this happened so I don't need YOU to tell me that." I said as I was gatering my stuff and leaving. I looked up at her and said "Good-bye  weirdo" I saw her stick her tongue out at me and I laughed. Who knew there was someone so childish my age.

TIMESKIP-NEXT DAY AT SCHOOL-

        "Sasuke!!!!" I here the idiotic Naruto running shouting my name so I knew what was coming next. He always jumps on me in the morning, so today I moved to the left when I heard him jump. The next thing I know there is a Naruto face-planted on the ground. "Sas-UKE!! Why did you move!!??"

        He pisses me of so much "I moved because I don't feel like having a bull slam into me you usuratonkachi!"

        "Teme, you know that's how I greet you every morning so get use to it, or just get stronger so it don't hurt you as much you girly man" He said mockingly with that stupid grin on his face.

        "I hope your not asking for a beating cono baka! Because I am not afraid to be sent to the principles office"I said in a menacing tone and looked at him with a glare that could kill you.

        He laughs and says "Yeah right!" After he was done laughing and we kept heading to homeroom he turned to me and said "Well have you heard of the new transfer?"

        "Naruto you know I am not interested in stupid shit right?"

        "Yeah I know but this time everyone is talkin' about her because she came from a high end school or something, but here's the thing, it seems that she caused trouble and she was forced to transfer here."

        I looked at him because he was annoying me and said "Naruto... I don't care."

        He laughed and said "well I just thought you should know and all so that your not shocked and look all dumbfounded." He says with his stupid grin and continues walking down the hallway.

        He really gets under my skin. I don't get 'dumbfounded' and I don't care who transfers here, I just want to be able to get through this idiotic high school and work for dad like Itachi does. Itachi is my older brother, he was at the top of the class and was able to be the best at a lot of things. I am to but I still wont be recognized by my father who seems to only care for Itachi. I try not to show that I care because  I don't hate Itachi because he is just a genius... I do envy him because he is able to do many thins with ease.

        While I was thinking this homeroom had already started but Kakkashi-sensei was late as usual so no one was in there seats. Naruto was talking to Gaara and I almost forgot to ask him "Hey Naruto," 

        He looks up at me and was curious because I rarely start the conversation. "whats up Sasuke?" 

        I know I have an evil look on my face, knowing that I say "So did you finish the assignment that was due today AND the one you asked for an extension on?" I said with an devilish smirk on my face.

        He looks at me and than he stands there like I was speaking Greek or something. I can tell he realized that he didn't do it because he had a panicked look on his face. He looks at Gaara who was one of his childhood friends and was pleading for help. Gaara just laughed and told him to do it quickly because Kakkashi might take a while to get here.

        I felt accomplished because I  got him back even though it was a really easy one that I had no trouble doing.

Time-skip- Kakhashi enters-

"Okay class I know I am late but this time I have a good reason, we have a new student here today and I was showing her around the campus." He says but we all knew it was a lie. "You may come in now" Kakkashi says and the door open's.

        It was weird she was wearing a hoodie and had a sucker in her mouth. She walked in and all she did was have her hands in the hoodie and she looked at the class like it was a bother to be there.

        "This is Sakura Haruno, she came her from the Kaze High and for some certain circumstances is now here." He said like he just wanted to get this over with. "Now why don't you introduce yourself."

        "Why should I you already gave a good explanation... Sensei." She said like it was the most annoying thing in the world.

        "Well it tradition, so, if you will." He said matter-of-factly.

        She sighed and said "Sup I'm Sakura and I don't give two shits about any of you, so lets not get along." She looked at Kakkashi and said "there... Now where do I sit?"

        He looked at her, blinked a few times and said "Ummm... you can sit in the back by the window in front of Sasuke." He said as he pointed to the seat in front of me.

        She looked over to where he pointed and she made a 'tch' sound and walked over to her seat sat down and put her feet on top of her desk.

        The class was all shocked the were whispering stuff like 'who does she think she is' and 'why did she have to be in this class' or 'Awww she so luck to sit in front of Sasuke-kun' I stopped listening to them and just went on looking at Kakkashi waiting for him to start the lesson.

A/N 

Thanks for reading I am sorry if you find this boring but I am use to doing stuff with pictures. Follow me on Youtube to if you like Sasusaku stuff because I do it on my channel as well.My user name is haley Dyson and one of the movies/stories is called Sakusasu Remember Me Please come and subscribe or just watch :)