Chapter 14

Sasuke's P.O.V.:

After I reported the incident to the police and got Sakura out of there, the red haired man was arrested. I heard from the police that he wasn't saying anything. After that Sakura told me what happened.

She was curled up in a ball on her couch as I walked in with hot drinks. She hasn't said a word about anything else since I went to go make us drinks. I looked at her as I sat down and passed her the drink. She didn't look fazed from the experience at all.

"Sakura-"

"What else is there to know," Sakura interrupted me. She lifted her head from her arms. She looked at me with such hollowed eyes that had no more light inside of them. As if the light had vanished along with her spirit.

 I stared at her. Her vibrant, life-filled hair was as bleak as her light, and her usually strong shoulders slumped with the rest of her body. 

She gave up. She doesn't care anymore.

NO! She isn't like this.

I stood up and walked over to her.

"Stay away from me Sasuke."  Sakura said to me.

 I hesitated, shocked that she said that. Then continued.

She turned to me, she knitted her eyebrows and looked away quickly. She backed up on the couch and said, "I'm serious Sasuke, don't come any closer."

I didn't listen.

"Why are you doing this?! Why aren't you just leaving me alone!? Why Sasuke, why?!" Sakura shakily shouted, causing me to hesitate.

I continued towards her. I took her shaking, weeping body into my arms. She struggled and tried to escape them with all of her might, but then she stopped fighting and just kept hitting me in one spot, continuously.

She wasn't trying to hurt me, she just didn't know what to do. She sobbed on my shoulder and sniveled away. I just sat there, with her in my arms on that couch. Accepting her pain, shouldering her suffering and hopefully relieving a part of it.

Her weeping started to soften, her trembling became shivers, and her gasps became deep breaths that went in and out, in and out.

"You asked me why," Sakura nodded. "I wanted to get to know who you were. Not just the outside mask that we all hide our true selves behind, but the real you. I was intrigued. You captured my attention in a way that no one else has done before. I wanted a deeper attachment when our lips meet. I don't want you to think that I'm treating you like every other girl." Sakura grabbed tighter to my shirt.

"Do you want to know something embarrassing?" Sakura hesitated for a moment, but then nodded once. I took a big breath and said, "you were my first kiss."

"I've never done anything with any girl my entire life." I feel the heat rushing to my face as I revealed this very private information, but I ignored it continuing, "I should probably also let you know this. . . I have never been in love before. You are my first love. That's probably why I am so clumsy at showing you how I really feel. I don't mean to anger you," although you look cute angry too. "I want you to smile more. You have such a beautiful smile. I want you to feel comfortable around me so that you can put you hair down, not fearing the retaliation of others and looking at just me."

There was silence. Sakura took in all the information I just laid out.

I just laid my heart bare to a girl for the first time. Damn this is embarrassing.

Sakura tried to push away from me again, but I held tighter, unwilling to let her go. 

"Sasuke let go."

"No."

"Sasuke seriously, let go I-"

"I am not letting you go Sakura. Why can't you get this through that beautifully thick skull of yours. I'm in love with you! I will never let you go."

Sakura stayed in my arms for a moment and then sighed, "that is great and all, but I need to use the toilet, so unless you have a freaky fetish about the bathroom, let me go by myself."

Sasuke hesitated for a split second, taking in what she had said, and released her from the hug.

Sakura fell to the floor in a fit of laughter after she caught a glance of my blush before I covered it up.

"Aww, that feels better," Sakura muttered as she wiped her tears after laughing at me for what felt like an eternity. She picked herself up and made her way to the bathroom. 

Before she turned the corner she stopped and looked at me in a bittersweet way. "You are love as well. When I was younger I thought it was your brother, but I guess that that was admiration and me clinging on to someone that believed me about my mother." Sakura admitted to Sasuke and left to the bathroom.

Sasuke was too busy blushing to himself to notice what Sakura was saying to herself. "I wish you could have been my first kiss. . . My first everything, but it's too late now. I'm broken."

________________________________________________

Just a small update. But It's better than nothing.

Hope you enjoyed!