Chapter 1

I walking to school and I saw her. I could not believe my eyes, there was a girl with pink hair standing near a cherry blossom tree. A tear fell down her face as she watched the blossoms fall. I wasn't close enough to see what she looked like, but I could never forget that hair. 

_____________________________________________________________________________

       "Okay everyone hand in your assinments and be sure to remember to do the next one" Kakkashi-sensie said as we were ending class for the day.

"Awwww I forgot to to the assignment, my parents are going to kill me!!!" Naruto said as we were all handing up the work that we were given the day before. "Sasuke please man help me out here! If I fail this class my mom will throw a fit! And you know how angry she can get." Naruto exclaimed to Sasuke his besst friend in the entire world.

"Fine.... Why don't you go ask him for a extension, you know he will give it to you because he likes to procrastinate with his work." I told him matter of factly because it was true, Kakkashi did like to not do his work for some reason, or he is just a lazy teacher.

"Awww man thank you Sasuke!! I never would have thought of that!" Naruto said and ran up to kakashi to get it extended.

Naruto was a bright person, but he never put in the effort to do something. Thats what I hated most about him. He has the second highest grades in the class, next to me, and he doesn't do anything about trying to get them higher. He pisses me off, butI think he does it for my sake because of how my dad is. He knows that if I do not have the best grades in the school then my father won't be proud of me.

"Sasuke..."

Oh no... why can't this bitch just leave me alone.

"Sasuke can we hang out now... I wanna be with you today... we can go to the park, the new club or a nice motel for just you and me. So what do you think?" Karin whispered in my ear trying to be sexy which I hated because she is the worst person on the whole planet. She was a slut that couldn't keep her hands off me. It annoyed me.

"Go away Karin, I already told you that I don't like you at all, get it through your thick head!" I told her while I removed myself from the classroom and her clutchs.

"Awwww but Sasuke-kunnnnn-" she started to follow me.

I closed the door of the classroom on her. I just wanted to get away from her while I could. I walked down the hall that were filled with students getting ready to either leave or for their activity after school. I was one of the students leaving. I left the school grounds and headed for the park with the cherry blossoms. I always enjoyed looking at them, but I never could just sit there and enjoy them because someone would 'always' come up and disturbed me. SO, today I think I will go into the trees and watch them. Besides who would see me there.

I love looking at the bossoms especially when they start to fall. I walked up to the one with the lowest branch for me to climb up. I took my time before I went up the tree to make sure no one was there to see me go up it. I saw no one so I started my climb up. It looked easier than it was because I had to make sure I didn't grab a tin branch. I went high enough to make sure no one would see me and the branch was big enough for me to sit on it. I found the perfect spot like it was made for me to sit there. While I sat there I pulled out the book I was reading "taming demons" by danni cooke, which I found on amazon, and continued where I left off.

By the time I was almost done with the book, I figured it was time for me to get home sense the sun was starting to set. I'll just jump down because I am no that high up anyways. So I looked to see if anyone was there and no one was, so I jumped down.

"Kyaa!" I hit someone. "Ouch get off of me would you! Your hurting me." They said and it sounded like they were in pain so I moved quickly.

"I am sorry I didn't mean to jump on you, when I looked no one was there." I said to the person apologetically while getting off of them. When I go off all I noticed was pink hair and that the person was a girl.