Got My Baby Back:

At Morgan's house:
Lucas Mathews P. O. V.
I opened her door and I walked upstairs to see in nothing but a bra and spandex shorts.
She doesn't listen I see.
"Why you still got clothes on?" She jumped.
"How the heck did you get in my house?" She asked.
"Don't worry about it." I told her and walked over to her. I trailed my fingers along her leg all the way to her thigh. She looked at me.
"Go home." She said quietly. I ignored her and began to take her shorts off and she tried to stop me.
"Stop.." she looked at me seriously, and put her hands on mine.
"No! And get your hands off me now." I said snatching her hands off mine. I pulled her shorts off all the way. I then made my way into taking all her clothes off. Only thing she had on was a bra. I started kissing her and she started rubbing my body with her hands. I pulled away.
"Why you stop?" She moaned, with her eyes still closed.
"Hands up here. Eyes open." I said and she did what I told her.
I began to kiss her again, before you knew I was naked and I was in and out of her.
"Aahhhhh stop playing with me Lucas!" She yelled and moaned.
"You know I apologize for what I did to you. I love you." I said kissing her and she nodded.
"Yes I do.. now give me what I want.. please." She said in a begging tone. I smiled.
I'm bout to give her what she wants.
2 hours later after long time of making love: Morgan Sampson P. O. V.
I woke up and saw Lucas staring at me, and I couldn't help but blush. In the power of his dick, we are back on good terms. I rose up and put the cover over my body to cover my breasts.
"Nawl leave em' like that." He said getting up and taking the cover off of my body.
"What? I don't see how you're not tired from what we just did. That was like 500 hundred freaking rounds." I said in disbelief. I looked over at him, and he was texting someone.
Tears, screams, cries, moans, and pleasure was how I would describe what happened two hours ago. I mean we did talk partially, he apologized to me and explained that he wasn't wasting my time. He told me that he was with his grandma, since she was on her deathbed. I felt sorry for him because when he was talking about her, you could see the pain and sorrow in his eyes.
"Hey babe. Lisa said she'll be here in about an hour." He said walking over to the bed. I rose up,  got my towel, and then headed towards the bathroom to shower.
"I'm about to shower. I'm pretty sure you got some extra clothes in your car. Weirdo." I laughed and he joined me. I walked out and then stopped when Lucas started yelling.
"Wait bae! I wanna get in too." He said running in the bathroom, taking his shirt off.
30 minutes later: Lucas Mathews P. O. V.
I watched and sat as Morgan cooked some food. She looked up and widened her eyes.
"What? You have been doing that ever since I started cooking. You're looking at me like I'm a freaking snack." She said furrowing her eyebrows.
I was about to say something but the door opened and Lisa walked in with Sammie and Miles.
"Wassup you 2?! Y'all have fun at Aunt Lisa's ?" I asked and they nodded. They went upstairs and I guess they went to Miles' playroom or something.
""Hey sister..thank you for keeping the kids." Morgan said while still cooking.
"No problem.... but I went by mom and dad's and she comes to me like 'I didn't know my Morgan was in the dating world again' and I'm just like 'mom what are you talking about.' And she tells me, 'your father and I came over here with the Peterson's to get Miles and she was with this very handsome young man.'" Lisa said, doing an impression on their mom. Morgan silly simple self busted out laughing.
"I know she just popped out of nowhere..and I'm surprised that daddy didn't fall out." Morgan replied.
"Well you already your brothers and sister is probably going to flip when they see you with someone." Lisa said smiling.
"Don't remind me about them... when are they even coming down here?" Morgan asked, and Lisa sarcastically laughed.
"Very funny hoe... they already here. In my house." Lisa said angrily.
"I'm sorry sissy. But they cannot I mean CANNOT come to my house at all." Morgan laughed.
"Mhmm. What all you cooking?" Lisa asked walking over, and Morgan sat down carefully.
"Girl nothing but corn casserole and whipping up some salad that's it." Morg replied. Lisa looked at her crazily.
"How can you cook dinner without some meat?" Lisa asked looking at her like she had three heads.
I laughed and they both looked my way, but then turned their back at each other.
"Well Lisa feel free to cook all the meat that you want to cook in this kitchen, but tonight I'm not cooking any meat. I'm tired, people were getting on my nerves at work, and now here you is complaining talking bout 'where the meat at'" Morgan ranted, and I laughed.
Lisa looked at me.
"What you laughing?" Lisa asked giving me that certain look.
I put my hands up in surrender.
"Nothing cuz." I mumbled with a smile on face, because I was reminiscing on what just happened some hours ago.
I looked up and saw Lisa staring at me.
Morgan and I laughed again.
"What?" We asked at the same time.
"Y'all just nasty." Lisa squinted her eyes. "Y'all ain't even talked... well I'm pretty sure you didn't, but Morgan...she screamed." Lisa said, while Morgan gasped.
"What are you talking about? We did talk." Morgan said getting up again.
I mean we did talk...partially.
"Look at you..your legs scared to touch each other boo. And look... is that a limp I see?" Lisa asked. Morgan quickly limped over to Lisa and hit her, then ran behind me.
"Uh-Uh why you hiding behind him?" Lisa said walking over to me and I put Morgan over on my side.
"Hey now you can't be tryna get my woman like that." I said grabbing her waist.
"Thank you baby." Morgan kissed my cheek, and Lisa gagged.
"Girl boo... but anyways babe I'm about to go my house and get some more clothes." I said rubbing her booty and standing up.
She lowly moaned, and I stood there shocked.
I think I turned my baby into a sex freak.
"Babe calm down...imma be back, and imma take Sammie with me." I said, walking upstairs to get my baby girl.
I'm glad I got my baby back.