A Day With My 2 Girls:

Lucas and his outfit in the M. M.
The Next Day: Lucas Mathews P. O. V.
I woke up and looked down and saw Morgan and my baby girl Sammie both sleeping peacefully. I smiled and moved carefully out  the bed trying not wake them.

Tonight, I was going to take Morgan out and make her mine. Thankfully, my right hand woman Lisa is going to take Sammie. But first all three of us was going to spend the day together. Since Miles' hasn't came back , at first I thought something happened. But, Morgan told me that he stays with her parents for a week, and then goes to his grandparents for a week. But I'll take my girls to the park, the movies, or the mall. I don't know I'll think of something.

"What are you doing?" I jumped so high, it felt like I was a cat that was about to jump on the wall.
"Girl don't scare me like that nomo. You gone get hurt." I said and she rose both her eyebrows and laughed.

"Ummm.. by who? Definitely not by you." She laughed.
She's bold.
"You don't scare me woman! But go get some clothes on and get ready... cause I'm bout to go and get Sammie and I ready. Better be ready when I get back." I told and she passed me and went to her fridge to get something.

"How you know ion got to work today?" She asked and snapped me all the way out of my thoughts.
I didn't even think to ask Lisa that. 💆🏾‍♂️ my face right now.
"I know you don't have to work..so come in and hurry up now..cause I'll be back in any minute." I replied playing it off.
She looked at me for a second and squinted her eyes and walked to the room where Sammie was sleeping. I followed her and went to wake my baby girl.
"Hey fat mamas wake up..we gotta get ready to go.. how you feel bout going to the movies and going to Chucke's Cheese?" I asked her and she was still rubbing her eyes and still sleep.
"Come on..you gotta wake up! We gotta come back and get Ms. Morgan to go." I said touching her cheeks.
As soon as I said that, she jumped up.
"Ms. Morgan? Ms. Morgan is gonna be there? With Miles?" She asked waking all the way up.
"Nah baby girl, Miles not gonna be there. But Ms. Morgan is. Sooooo... come on and get ready so we can go get changed." I told her and she got out the bed.
We walked out of that room and faced Morgan chocolate self.
"We bout to go change and get freshened up.. we gone be ready in about 45 minutes. So be ready...witchu sexy self." I said mumbling the last part and slapped her butt.
She gasped and smiled.
"Come here and give me a kiss." I said and kissed her lips.
"I'll be back." I said and pulled the door closed.
Morgan Sampson P. O. V.
I felt back on the door as soon as he closed it. I felt like a school girl falling in love with a little boy who picked up her books and told her that her hair was pretty. I smiled and jetted upstairs to my room to find an outfit.

(my outfit⬆️)I showered, lotioned myself, and then I put my makeup on

(my outfit⬆️)
I showered, lotioned myself, and then I put my makeup on. I finished and by the time my foot hit the last step the doorbell rang.
"Perfect timing..it's open!" I yelled. I heard footsteps and I looked up to see Lucas and my Sammie.
I never knew that you could become so attached to a person who you only known them for only two weeks.

(Sammie ⬆️)"Hey my Sammie girl

(Sammie ⬆️)
"Hey my Sammie girl." I smiled and she ran up to me, I kissed her forehead.
"Oh so I'm not standing here huh? I'm invisible." Lucas said sarcastically.
"Sounds like someone is jealous..you think UncleLu jealous mama huh?" I asked tickling her. She nodded her head.
"Stoooooopppopp..." she giggled.
"Ight y'all having too much fun... you ready baby?" I heard Lucas say.
He's not calling me baby... I know he's not calling me baby.. he ca—
"Hello.. I asked were you ready?" Lucas asked.
"Me?" I pointed to myself.
"Nawl I'm talking to the wall.. duh you Morgan. You my only baby..well Sam she's my baby girl.. but you my baby.. so come on... geesh." He said dragging me out the door because Sammie had already walked out.

I blushed and we walked out hand in hand. He walked me to the side of the car I was getting in and I thanked him.

2 hours later: Still in the car:
"You hungry babe?" I heard Lucas ask. I shrugged.
"I mean I could eat a little something." I said and he pulled into Applebee's.
We had just came from the movies and watched the Incredibles 2. To say I had fun was an understatement, and to make it even better, my baby Miles was there too. Turned out, we all watched the movies together because Miles' grandparents took him. I can honestly get use to these things. I smiled at the thought.
"What you smiling at?" Lucas asked looking at me, while he parked the car. I shook my head and smiled.
"Nothing.. just like this feeling." I said.
"What's tha feeling you feeling?" He asked intertwining our hands together and kissing my hands.
"The feeling is amazing.. brings memories." I said. He smiled.
"You know... Morgz.. we been kicking it for a good lil minute and I'm feeling this. I can say that I like how things going. But yea anyways tonight imma need you to be ready cause we going somewhere, it's a surprise." He said cutting the ignition.
"Where we're going? And who's gonna keep Sammie?" I asked.
"It wouldn't be a surprise if I told you where we were going. And don't worry about nothing. I got it. Just be beautiful." He said, turning the car off and ran to the other side to open my car door.
I thanked him and he went in the car to get Sammie.
After lunch at Applebee's:
Lucas dropped me off at my house and told me to be ready because he was coming back. I walked up to my room and got a text from Lucas.
Lucas🙈💞😌: hey baby, just find a sexy dress in that big closet of yours and put it on, cuz imma be there inna a minute.
I read the message, and smiled.

Now, like my baby said, find something sexy in this closet.