Date Night:

(Lucas's and Morgan's outfits above for date night)
Lucas Mathews P. O. V.
I pulled up to Morgan's house and went to knock on her door. I knocked on it and she answered looking beautiful as ever. I stared at her for a good little minute until she snapped me out of my thoughts, by saying the word ugly.
"What? It's ugly huh?" She asked say with a smile and put her head down.
I shook my head hastily.
"Of course not. Listen.. baby you far from ugly. You should know that." I said lifting her chin up. "You should never hold your put your head down." I added. She pecked my lips and smiled.
"Oh my gosh..." she said rolling her eyes and blushing.
"Whatever.. you ready to go?" I asked and she nodded.
"I still wanna know where we're going.. I don't like surprises really." She mumbled while I helped her in the car. I jogged to the other and side and got in.
"Listen.. what I tell you. You don't have nothing to worry about. Just be beautiful okay." I told her and patted her thigh.
She laughed and nodded.
During the date: Morgan Sampson P. O. V.
"Sooooo.. tell me about yourself." Lucas said picking up his glass of water and taking a swig of it.
"Uh-um I don't -I don't know what to say." I say shrugging and laughing at the same time.
I continued to laugh, because I thought he would join in but he didn't. He just turned his head and squinted at me.
"Whaaaaat? You're over here staring at me." I whined and looked away. He got my chin and turned my face back to him.
"Come on... I wanna know the simple stuff about you like... why you look away from me every time we have a little stare down? Why when I kiss you, you always tense up? I wanna know." He said sincerely.
"Nobody has ever done this for me...over the past two weeks, you have given all your attention to me. And honestly it makes me feel...loved again." I shrugged and chuckled through my tears.
"Baby listen...you don't have to worry about not having enough attention ever again. As long as you with me, you gon always have attention." He said which made me smile.
"You're so sweet." I said and he nodded his head while he ate.
"I know baby. I know." He said cockily. I smacked my lips.
"Good way to ruin the moment." I said, and we both laughed.
That's how it was, the rest of the night. We found out more about each other. I told him more about how I felt since Miles father died, and he told me how he felt when Sammie's parents died, which is his sister and brother-in-law.
But now it was time to head back to my house and get settled. But Lucas wanted to ask me something.
"So.... you know how I said you don't have to worry about not having enough attention?" He asked.
I nodded.
"Yeaaaa.."
"Well...I can't just give you attention without you being my girl." He said cockily.
I rolled my eyes and laughed.
"What are you asking for Lucas?" I asked.
"I'm not asking for anything. Because you have no choice.. but I'm telling you that you are now officially my girl. You like the sound of that huh?" He asked kissing my cheek.
I intertwined our hands.
"I love the sound of that." I said. He walked me over to his car and got me in and went to the other side.
Back at my house:
"So did you like it?" He asked.
"No babe.. I loved it." I mumbled leaning my head on his shoulder.
He just started laughing. I looked up to see his face all red.
"Are you blushing Mr. Mathews?" I asked and he stopped.
"Nawl men don't blush." He said seriously.
"Uh yea. Whatever." I said getting my key out of my purse and unlocking my door. I walked into my house and Lucas closed the door.
I went upstairs trying to change into something more..comfy. But unfortunately, Lucas wouldn't catch on. He just sat on my bed and turned my T. V. on.
"Lucas get out. I'm trying to change." I said.
"Alright?...change I'm not gonna... look." He said putting the blanket over his head. I laughed.
"Cmon get out babe." I whined.
"Why? We already in a relationship. Imma see it anyways." He said.
I didn't move.
"Look you either change or don't change because I'm not leaving the room." He said and I sighed.
"Fine." I said finding a big shirt and my short spandex shorts.
I pulled my shoes off first and then took my dress off. After that, I put on my big t-shirt.
I looked up to see Lucas staring right at me.
"What?" I asked. He stood up.
"You got the biggest thighs babe. I wonder what they feel like.." he said walking over to me.
I backed up into the wall and I mentally rolled my eyes. He grabbed my shirt and pulled me closer to him.
"You beautiful... You know that?" He asked. I nodded, because I couldn't get words to come out of my mouth.
"Ion understand that Morg. You gotta use words." He whispered.
"Yes." I said right above a whisper.
"Cmon I'm thirsty." He said letting go of my shirt, and walking out of my room, to my kitchen.
I sighed and put shorts on, then I put my hair in a ponytail. I made my way towards the kitchen to see Lucas looking in my fridge.
"I know you got more than water and juice up in here Morgan." He said looking up.
I laughed.
Are you forgetting, I have a 2-year-old son silly? 2-year-olds get into anything. So I hide my alcoholic beverages in the high cabinets." I said walking over to my cabinet to get some...Peach Ciroc.
"Okay now that what I'm talking about." He said walking over to me. I rolled my eyes and grabbed some cups and put ice in them.
"Give me the Ciroc silly." He laughed and gave me the cup. I poured some into both cups and sat them down.
"I wonder can my girl hold down her liquor." He asked smirking.
"Wanna make a bet?" I smirked.
"Mhmm." He said sipping from his cup.
20 something cups later:
"Lucas you cheating!" I yelled and whined at the same time.
We were playing Goldfish, and I was drunk but not crazy drunk.
"I don't wanna play this game anymore." I said.
"Why?" He laughed.
"Because for one yo big head ugly self cheating and I'm sleepy.. cmon let's go to my room." I said, trying to get him up.
"Ight. Imma go." He said getting up.
I walked up the stairs and lied on the bed. Lucas just stood there and I patted the bed for him to lay. He came and lied by me.
He stared at me and I straddled him.
I began kissing him and I tried to take his shirt off, but he stopped me.
"Wait... stop Morgan. This not you. You drunk." He mumbled, but I kept going.
I was drunk but I wasn't that drunk to where wasn't capable of what I was doing. I knew that I wanted him right now. It has been a long time since I even went this far with any man. I was loving this very so much and I wanted him to keep going.
"No.. no... no!! I know what I want. And what I want is you. I need you right now. It's been a long time since I had something like this..and I'm not stopping." I said taking my big shirt off. He looked at me and shrugged.
"Ight. Bet." He said flipping me on the bed and started kissing me.