Gone But Now I'm Back And Better

2 months later:
Morgan Sampson P. O. V.
After the night of Lucas's and I's first date, that was the last night I saw him. I started to feel worried about it, but I soon stopped worrying about it because I saw him drop off Sammie. When we saw each other, he said nothing to me. I couldn't feel any type of way because I shouldn't have got my feelings involved at first.
I sighed and picked my clipboard up, then I began to make my way towards the door and was stopped by the nurse.
"Hey.. I know you're about to get off, but their is a male patient in the emergency room." She said, and I sighed.
"Where is the other doctors... never mind. Just send him in." I said and sat my clipboard back down.
Seconds later, the male patient, well my patient that I've seen several times walked in.
"Wassup Dr. Sampson..still looking fine as ever." The patient said.
"Ummm..Korey is it?" I asked to be sure.
"Yea lil mama you remembered my name. That's a start." He said, and I laughed.
"Oh my gosh Korey... it looks like nothing I wrong with you." I said standing up and getting some gloves.
"Oh my head hurt.. that's bout it." He said and I looked at him with my mouth open.
"Really... that's why it's Advil. Go home Korey." I said sitting back down.
"Why you rushing me ma?" He asked furrowing his eyebrows. "I thought we were good company." He said.
"You are.. it's just I have to get to my son." I lied.
"Nawl it ain't that because your sister own the daycare that he be at and he could stay as long as he wants.. so wassup... if it's another man, I'm not gone be mad just sad that's it." He said patting the seat next to him.
"Oh nothing...it's just.. I really started to get used to this person and I even gave him apart of me and he just up and left after that. I didn't do anything. At least I think." I said shrugging.
"I'm not good at giving advice..but I think you should wait on it. Because I can tell on the look of your face that y'all had a good relationship. But just wait on it... I think he'll come... but if he don't, daddy gone be here waiting on you." He said making me laugh on the last part.
I got up and closed my systems and other stuff down. I took my lab-coat off and got my purse and Nike slides, then looked at Korey, who was watching my every move.
"Okay you know what... go Korey. Cmon." I said pushing him out the door.
I closed my door and locked it.
"Alright Dr. Sampson.. I'll see yo sexy self later. I might get sick tomorrow.." he said making me laugh. I rolled my eyes.
"Bye Korey. Go find yourself a girlfriend." I laughed and made my way towards the front door.
"See you guys Saturday." I said happily, because I finally get to have the week off, with just my baby.
They all nodded their heads and went back to what they were doing. I made my way towards my car, got in it, and drove off to pick my Miles up.
At the daycare: Lucas Mathews P. O. V.
"Lisa!" I yelled walking into the daycare. Most of the kids, well all of the kids left the daycare except Sammie and Miles. I know I was wrong with just up and leaving my baby Morgan, but I have my reason. And that's because things just been going crazy. My grandma is about on her death bed and I've just been spending so much time with her, Sammie, and my mom that I haven't been able to talk or see Morgan. But, one thing I promise you that I haven't been doing, and that's cheating. I'm never a cheater, if I say I'm in a relationship with someone that means I'm in a relationship with ONE PERSON not two. I'll be wasting my time and your time, because sooner or later you're going to find out. The only reason I didn't say anything to her a while back because I had just found out about my grandmother. But I'm pretty sure she doesn't even want to deal with me anymore.
"Lisaaaa... why does my son have on a green shirt instead of a blue one?" I heard Morgan yell. Seconds later, I heard her heels click on the tile floor.

(Her outfit) I stood up all the way and stared at her

(Her outfit)
I stood up all the way and stared at her. She looked at me with her eyebrows rose and shook her head. I heard someone snickering and I knew it who it was.
"Lisa what is so funny sis? I wanna laugh too." Morgan said sarcastically laughing.
Lisa was still dying laughing, "Y'all is funny.."
I'm confused.
I looked at Morgan and saw her strut her self to Lisa desk and she bent down right in my face.
Oh my gosh. I sighed and called Sammie.
"Sammie.. cmon fat mama let's—" I got cut off by her screaming.
"Ms. Morgan! I missed you. How come I couldn't come to your house anymore." She said and ran over to Morgan, then started tapping her leg.
"I don't know.. how about you ask UncleLu for that answer." Morgan said shrugging and looking up at me. I walked over to her and grabbed her hand.
"You don't go to people like that. That's rude. Cmon and let's go." I said and Sammie started pouting.
"You know you don't have to act brand new since you haven't contacted no one. And I'm not just some person, I'm Ms. Morgan, the one who allowed y'all to come to my house." She said finally looking all the way at me.
"Ooo. Seem like someone big mad." Lisa mumbled cleaning her desk off.
"Shut up Lisa. This is not funny at all. And since you bout to leave at least this time I'll be able to see you leave because the last time I couldn't." She said smartly.
"Yea because I put you to sleep. That's why." I replied back smartly.
"Ight get out. It's time to go." Lisa said stacking her papers in her file drawer.
Both, Sammie and Miles went outside to the playground, leaving us three in the room.
"Go." Lisa said motioning for one of us to go.
"You go." I told Lisa. She looked at me and squinted.
"I don't trust you." She said and walked ahead of us. Morgan looked at me and started walking. As soon as she started walking I smacked her butt so hard. She bit her lip and closed her eyes. I pulled her back by gripping her butt.
"Stop.." she said through gritted teeth. I shook my head.
"Not doing anything. You're gonna go to Lisa and ask her to keep Sammie and Miles for a couple of hours while we talk. Understand?" I said and her eyes were closed.
"I can't." She said and I unbuttoned her pants and reached in her cookie jar.
"You sure?" I asked. I tried to pull my hand out but she grabbed it. I jerked it out.
"Ok. I'll tell her." She mumbled.
"After you finish telling her, you go to your house and when I come there.. you better be naked." I said letting her go and walking outside.
A few minutes she came out to ask Lisa to watch Miles and Sammie. I saw Lisa nod and hug Morgan, then she got both the kids and they left.