Chapter Fifteen *smut*

Derek crawled back up Stiles' body, making their hard dicks to press together. Stiles reached between them and wrapped a hand around both of their penises, struggling at first but finally finding a way to wrap one hand around them both. He started to stroke as Derek connected their lips, smiling on his lips.

"I'm so small compared to you," Stiles said between breaths. Derek leaned back and made direct eye contact, giving him a questionable look.

"Stiles, I'm an Alpha; therefore I'm going to have Alpha characteristics. You are actually pretty large compared to humans. Even when you weren't a werewolf. Your cock is beautiful," Derek said, which made Stiles full out laugh. "What?"

"You literally just said my cock was beautiful with the straightest expression on your face I've ever seen," he said squeezing Derek's tip before wrapping his arms around Derek's body and grabbing onto his ass. "And you have a beautiful ass."

"Oh please," Derek said, grabbing ahold and spinning, making Stiles to be on top of him and sense Stiles' hands were still on Derek's ass, Derek was laying on his hands. Derek grabbed ahold of Stiles' ass and squeezed hard, "now THIS, this is the most beautiful ass I've ever seen."

"Shut up," Stiles rolled his eyes before flipping them back over. Derek laid flat on his back, smirking up at Stiles. Stiles lowered himself, placing a kiss on every inch of Derek's body on the way down. He stopped at his dick and grabbed ahold with one hand. He spread Derek's legs so he could sink into the spot more comfortable, before taking Derek's member in his mouth.

Derek held eye contact while Stiles went up and down on his dick, swirling his tongue around whenever his tip was the only thing in Stiles' mouth. Stiles broke eye contact to look at Derek's dick, enjoying every second of it. He leaned back and started to jerk it, using Derek's pre-cum as lubricant. Derek flexed, and Stiles' attention landed on Derek's butt.

Stiles looked up and smiled, causing a questionable look to arise on Derek's face. "That's the face you make when you're thinking. What are you thinking about?"

"Shhh," Stiles said, placing a single finger on the rim of Derek's hole, causing Derek to clinch his cheeks on Stiles' finger, not letting it go.

"No no," Derek said, "you know how I feel about that"

"It's not that bad," Stiles said, starting to move his finger and rubbed Derek's hole. After a while, Derek slowly started to relax and small, quiet moans formed in his throat. "What was that?"

Derek cleared his throat, "nothing."

"Mhmm, you like this," Stiles said smirking as he continued to rub the rim of Derek's hole. "Remember when you moaned when I did this?"

"Stiles... Stiles no-" Derek said as Stiles lowered himself and licked the rim of his hole, causing Derek's head to fly back. Stiles smiled and did it again, and it caused Derek's muscles to relax, giving into pleasure. He started to grind on Stiles' tongue, and Stiles went in deeper.

Before they knew it, Derek was letting out moans that he has never let out before, and Stiles pulled back and rubbed a finger on the rim. He slowly slipped the tip of his finger in, which made Derek clinch again. He didn't move until Derek slowly started to relax.

He slowly inched his finger into Derek's ass, causing Derek to make high-pitch moans that made Stiles chuckle a little bit. "You don't tell anyone about this."

"Cross my heart," Stiles said, and Derek flung his arms to the side, grasping the bed and screamed.

"NOT INSIDE ME STILES," Derek said, breathing hard.

"Oh right, sorry babe," Stiles said, giving a half smirk. He started to softly stroke in and out of Derek's ass with one finger, loving the feeling of Derek allowing the movement. Once he pulled out fully, he put two finger tips against and asked for permission with a look.

Derek took a deep breath and nodded, relaxing his muscles as he allowed Stiles to penetrate him. He held in a gasp as Stiles went down to his knuckles with two fingers inside, and as he took them out again he released a moan. Derek reached over to the beside table, making sure not to move his lower region. He grabbed the lube and went back to the position he was in. Stiles gave him a look which held a question, and Derek nodded.

Stiles pulled his fingers out and rose, grabbing the lube out of his mate's hand. Derek lowered himself more on the bed and spread his legs more, giving Stiles a view he instantly fell in love with. "WAIT. I NEED to get a photo of this."

Derek closed his legs immediately, tightening his jaw. "No."

"Oh come on babe," Stiles said grabbing his phone. "It'll only be for me to see. I promise."

After a silent protest and Stiles' begging eyes, Derek sighed and spread his legs again, covering his face. Stiles smirked and aimed the camera, taking a couple shots. When he was satisfied he threw his phone onto the pile of clothes and opened the bottle of lube.

"I've never been on this side of applying this," Stiles said smiling as he put some on his fingers and started to finger Derek again, making sure to get enough on. Then he took some and stroked his rock hard cock as he put the bottle on the side table. He grabbed one of Derek's legs with one hand and lined his member to his hole with the other. One short nod later, Stiles pushed in.

"Stop..." Derek said, his face turning red and veins popping in his neck.

Stiles froze, "sorry... I can take it out."

"No no," Derek said, reaching forward and holding Stiles' hips in place. "I just need a second."

Stiles nodded and waited for Derek's muscles to relax, and the feeling of being inside was so overwhelming he couldn't help it, he inched forward but this time Derek seemed to welcome it. Derek let out a moan, and stiffed his arms, stopping Stiles.

Stiles waited, biting his lip at the warmness. Derek nodded and Stiles inched on until he was all the way in, and he held it there to allow Derek to adjust because he understood. He remembered his first time, and Derek was definitely bigger than him.

Derek slowly started to grind on Stiles' dick, which was Stiles' go ahead. He started to thrust his hips, slowly at first but as Derek let out more moans than groans, the thrusts got faster. Stiles collapsed onto Derek's torso and their lips connected in a heated, passionately kiss as Derek wrapped his legs around Stiles' hips. Stiles moaned into the kiss, "fuck you're so hot."

"You're hotter," Derek moaned as he ran his hands through Stiles' hair with one hand, and dug his nails in his back with the other. Stiles thrust until he felt the tug of getting close, and he started to slow-down. "You're getting close."

Stiles didn't say anything; he just nodded in Derek's neck, breathing hot air onto his skin. Derek held on tight and spun, screaming.

"That does NOT feel the same when you're the one getting fucked," he said, adjusting. Stiles chuckled as he placed his hands on Derek's hips as Derek slowly started to ride him.

Stiles' hands went up and down Derek's body, caressing his muscles so tender that it gave Derek's goosebumps. Stiles let out a moan as his back arched, and he released his load inside of Derek. Derek stopped riding, sat all the way down, and took the whole load. Cum oozed out of his ass and went down Stiles' balls, creating a puddle against his hole and the bed.

Derek let out a sigh and smiled down at Stiles. "So that's what it feels like."