Chapter Twelve

Chapter Twelve

Just then someone bumped into me causing me to fall on the floor.
"Owwie..."

"I'm sorry are you okay?" The guy who bumped into me held a hand out to help me up.

"Ah no it's okay I wasn't looking." I grabbed his hand to stand up but quickly let go after feeling shocks.

"Hehe I found you~" He kissed my hand and smiled.

I looked up in shock. What do you mean found me? I felt a dark atmosphere behind me. Crap. Daemon looked so pissed. I told him to calm down through our link.
"How can I calm down?! He just kissed your hand!" He sent back.

"Count to ten and take deep breaths." I instructed him finally getting him a little calmer. Just a little. I turned to the guy in front of me. He was pretty tall maybe an inch taller than Daemon. He had dark grey hair even though he was my age so I guess he dyed it. His eyes were blue like mine except that his were more intense. I had the strangest feeling that I somehow knew him.

"Who are you...?" I asked crossing my arms.

"Aww it hurts that you don't remember." He held his chest faking a broken heart. Wow. Does every guy use that move?

"Well that's not answering my question." I raised an eyebrow staring at him.

"You will know soon. See you later Ella." He smirked and turned around walking away.

"How does he know you?" Daemon asked confused.

"I'm wondering the same thing." I thought out loud.

"Well who cares let's get to class." He pulled me towards the chemistry lab. I took my usual seat next to Rae and Daemon sat with Kevin and Mark.

"So did you and Daemon get a quickie before class?" Rae asked wiggling her eyebrows. I whacked her.

"No. You are gross!"

"Don't worry. I know you want it." She nudged me so I elbowed her and she apologized. I have amazing friends. Yeah. No. I told Rae about my early encounter with mister shove-me-down-and-knock-me-over. Yea I'm going to call him that.

"Okay class. We have a new student joining us in class today." Mr. Mayer announced from the front of the class gesturing to the girl in a really respectful way. Wow that's a first. Normally, Mr. Mayer hates kids.

"Hi I'm Dakota." The new girl smiled directly at me. She had long brown hair and very sharp gray eyes. I couldn't stop staring at her. I swear I knew her. She walked next to me.
"Can I sit here?"

"Yeah sure." I pulled my stuff off of the empty seat giving her room. Her hand touched mine and I felt strange shocks again.

"Ahh~ he wasn't kidding when he said that he found you. I'm so glad." She smiled warmly her eyes watering a little.

"Umm..."

"I'm sorry. Hi. I'm Dakota. Let's be friends!" She smiled brightly.

"Hi I'm Rae! You are so pretty!!" Rae introduced herself smiling.

"I'm-"

"Ella. Haha, sorry it says it on your notebook." She said sheepishly and I smiled.

"Nice to meet you."

We grabbed our goggles and continued our experiment from the last week helping Dakota along the way though she seemed to know everything very well. Daemon kept staring at me every five minutes winking at me and making funny faces along with Kevin. The class ended pretty soon.