Chapter Nine

Chapter 9

Read authors note pls!

----------------------------------------------

"Aww she looks so cute!"

"Shh! You'll wake her up!" You have got to be kidding me. Maybe if I ignore them they will go away?

"I have to take a picture!" Okay maybe not.

You know what's nice? To be waken up peacefully without numerous people surrounding you while poking you in the face. But sadly, that doesn't happen in my life. I opened my eyes to find three goofballs standing in front of me holding their phones.

"Do you people enjoy waking up innocent people?" I asked them narrowing my eyes. Emma looked at me sheepishly and Kelly apologized.

"Yes! Now smile!" Rae on the other hand was completely different than the other two. I stuck my tongue out and posed.

"Well since you woke me up I might as well get ready." I got up and made my way to the bathroom. I took a quick shower and walked out with a towel wrapped up around me. Making my way to my suitcase I realized two things; One, Rae wasn't making any naked jokes. Two, my mate was standing in the doorway!

"Seriously!? AGAIN!?" I yelped and hid behind the closet door sticking my head out to take a peek at him. He was staring at me trying to register what just happened.

"Stop ogling at me Daemon." I narrowed my eyes at him even though the sight of him staring at me was making me red.

"It's kinda hard when your girlfriend is standing in front of you practically naked." He chuckled. Whoa. Wait. Did he just say girlfriend?

"W-well t-turn ar-round so I c-can ch-change!" I manage to rush out stuttering. Stupid stuttering. He turned around and I dove in to grab a pair of shorts and a random shirt. I quickly got dressed and cleared myself up.

"Can I turn around?" Daemon asked and I nodded. It took me a second to realize that he couldn't see me nod so I said okay instead. God. What's wrong with me today?

"Why are you in my room again?" I asked clearing my throat and feeling glad that I didn't stutter.

"The crew is at the beach so they sent me up to get you." He explained.

"Oh okay. I'll meet you there then. I mean meet you guys there. Like as in the whole crew. You know my-"

"I get it. See ya down there." He chuckled waving and headed down. Why was I getting so nervous? I took a deep breath put on my bikini and made my way down to join the rest of the others. The sun was really bright and it was warm out. It felt really good to feel the warm rays on my skin. Kinda made me sad knowing that there were only a few more days left before we go back home. Suddenly a volleyball came at me and I caught it swiftly with my right hand avoiding it from hitting me.

"Hey cutie! How about serving it back at us? Or just bring it over here and play with us?" This guy called out from this group playing.

"Nah. I'll just serve it back at you!" I smiled. I threw the ball up high and jumped to do a high kick. The ball landed right in front of him leaving him mouth open wide staring. I was a bit surprised that the ball even got there.

"What are you thinking? Using your powers!" Emma pulled me to the side.

"What are you talking about? I didn't use my powers." I looked at her confused. I knew better than to use my powers.

"Ella did you use your powers?!" Alec and Tristan came over crowding me.

"I didn't use my powers. You guys are making a big scene." I replied calmly.

"It's because there is a full moon today." Tristan said. Are you kidding?

"Don't be silly? She's been through many full moons with no problems." Emma quickly answered. I could tell that she was panicking. There were many werewolves in this resort and if one of them found out about me, it would be dangerous.

"No. This is different. She has a mate now but they are not mated yet so she has no control over her powers." Tristan explained seriously.

"Well then mate!" Emma smiled nudging me.

"No! I'm not ready!" I suddenly yelled. Daemon held my hand tightly smiling. I didn't even know he was next to me.

"I will stay with her up in her room." He assured them and brought me up after I finally agreed of doing so. Both of us just sat in the couch watching different movies and cartoons. We didn't say much except for laughing at times and ordering room service. It was great.

Suddenly some kind of power rushed through me causing me to scream. Daemon rushed right next to me holding my hand tightly as I howled painfully.

"Ella are you ok?!" Daemon asked worriedly rushing for his phone to call for help. I tried to reply but instead I kept screaming.

"What's happening!?" I asked my wolf through our connection trying to reach her.

"I don't know! I'm trying to contain it but it's too strong!" She struggled to respond. No. No. It was way to early. I can't lose her yet!

The hotel room door bursted open and the group rushed in. Rae knelt besides me holding my hand feeling my head.

"She is burning up."

My ears started peaking out causing Emma to gasp.
"Alec, she's transforming."

"If she does, everyone will know all about her. Her secret will be known to everyone in this island." Alec shook his head pacing back and forth.

"Wait how?" Daemon asked confused running his hands through his hair.

"If she transforms, she will release too much energy. You don't know how powerful she is." Tristan started stacking chairs up against the door and closed the curtains around the window.
"Hey pet, if you can hear me, try to create a shield around you. Try to shield your power." He smiled patting my head trying to calm me down. I tried to smile back at him.

"Don't...call...me...pet!" I rasped out and started to make a protective shield.

"Stay with them Ella! DON'T GIVE IN!" My wolf yelled at me trying to keep everything together.

"ELLA!"

And then everything went black.

___________________________

AUTHORS NOTE

Sorry I haven't been updating for a long time! I've been really busy but now I'm trying to keep up so I will post more! Also give me ideas please! 😀😀