8

[ Mark | Donghyuck | Kun | Jaehyun | Jeno | Lucas | Jungwoo | Jaemin ]

Kun looks at Jungwoo and Lucas suspiciously as he rubs his chin. These two looked like they could have pulled each other's wigs off, but now they're suddenly working together in harmony? This is some weird bippidy boppity boo shit.

Flicking his gaze, Jungwoo gestured Lucas to pass the flour. He needed it to bake a little special treat for Jeno since it was his birthday. That little boy loves apple pies and it just so happened Jungwoo is an expert at making them. Not to brag or anything, but he makes a kickass apple pie. "Hey you brat, pass me the flour."

"Brat?" Lucas paused, pouting his lips upwards. He walks over to the pantry and opens a few cabinets. "Since when did we give each other nicknames, old man?"

Kun stands in the middle of this wondering what kind of potential mess he's gotten into. He heaves a sigh as he hands a few apples to Jungwoo. "It's a good thing I picked these up from the grocery store. They weren't on the list."

Jungwoo sweats nervously as he sports his usual adorable puppy face. The thing was even though the majority of the time Kun seems like the kind of guy who has his asshole all clogged up, he's still somewhat alright. "Thanks! I didn't tell you because I knew you were going to add them in."

Snorting, Kun rolls his eyes at Jungwoo and then notices the children out the window who were taking a few peeks. Damn it, that's dangerous! How many times does he have to explain to Donghyuck not to sit on Mark's shoulders? "I'll be back in a minute. I have to scold Donghyuck for the fifth time."

"H—hey, don't scold them too much." Jungwoo hollers, pulling Kun by his collar. "I don't want everyone to be crying at Jeno's birthday party."

Kun heaves a loud sigh and makes a 'gotcha, but I can't make any promises' face. It was so obvious, he wasn't going to listen to Jungwoo. Naughty little kids who don't obey and follow the rules need to be punished. It's just happened Kun isn't like Jungwoo who is a pushover majority of the time. "I mean, I'll make sure at least some of them are smiling."

As Jungwoo watches Kun stomp towards the kids, he remembers he still needs the flour. "Hey, what's taking you so long—"

In a matter of seconds, Jungwoo could feel his whole vision turn into a white powdery mess. He sends his notorious evil eyes towards Lucas who had his hand in the bag of flour. Oh, that's it! That brat had one job and he managed to screw everything up.

"L—lucas," Jungwoo says softly, raising both his hands into a fist as he power walks towards the brat. "When I asked for flour I didn't mean for you to—"

It's as if Lucas's two brain cells were battling themselves in his head because the next thing he does was the definition of what a pile of stupid would do. He throws the whole entire bag of flour onto Jungwoo all for the sake of defense. The look in his eyes could kill! "Whoops! Before you get mad at me I just wanted to say you look way better this way."

"You know what I think would look better on you?" Jungwoo deepens his grin, pushing his entire body towards Lucas. The two slammed hard on the cabinet before the fall. To be honest, Jungwoo doesn't know how he managed to end up sitting on Lucas's lap, but all he knows is after realizing it, he feels so embarrassed. Not to mention his hands were placed on his ass and that totally does not help the situation at all.

Lucas lifts up his arched eyebrow and glances at Jungwoo who had his face covered in flour. It's kind of funny how this is the second time Jungwoo's pushed him down and of course, once it happens twice, it's no longer a coincidence. "So, do you want to tell me your little kink of yours?"

"W—what? I don't have a kink." Jungwoo stutters as his throat becomes dry. He feels every part of his body heat up and it's not a good feeling at all. And oh my god, he swears he's not doing this on purpose! "You're the one who started this."

Just when Lucas was about to reply, he heard a distressed Kun scream along with a few giggles in the background. To his horror, his beloved kitchen was covered in flour. He narrows his eyes towards Jungwoo and Lucas who were clearly preoccupied with their personal affairs. "I'll give you five minutes to clean this mess up or your heads will be on my chopping block tonight!"

-
A/N:
It's been awhile since I updated this. Did you guys miss it or... nah, obviously not right? 👀👀👀

Now that we're a couple of chapters in, I'll ask this question again. What's your favorite character? It probably changed right? Or it didn't? I'm curious to find out. 👀