5

[ Taeyong | Kun | Jaehyun | Jeno | Lucas | Jungwoo | Jaemin ]

Lucas pushes his chin back at the sight of Jungwoo making him change the diapers. He swears this old man was doing everything on purpose. And for what reason? For pissing him off, duh.

"Why do I have to change Donghyuck's diaper?" Lucas hisses, staring down at the puny midget with two legs.

Yeah, the little short one was Donghyuck. Heck, they were all short, but Mark was a bit taller than the rest of them. He sighs, sending a glare towards Donghyuck who was running away from his arms. "He doesn't even like me!"

Rolling his eyes, Jungwoo snorts. Maybe if Lucas knew a thing or two about children, he wouldn't complain. This was Donghyuck's usual thing, to run away from whoever tries to change his diaper. Usually, Kun would be the one to change Donghyuck's diaper, but since he was out on errands, Lucas was the next best thing. "Why don't you ask nicely? Maybe he will listen."

That brat has ears? Hello, the moment when Lucas thinks he has caught up to Donghyuck, the little brat kicks sand into his eyes! "Not even, he hates me and that's final." He continues, sporting a cute pout. "I hate him, too."

"Stop acting like a big baby." Jungwoo elbows Lucas, hitting him in the gut. "You got to man up, okay?"

Sulking, Lucas rubs his stomach in circles. Who does he think he is? He can act like a big baby if he wanted to! And, FYI, Lucas is far from being a big baby. He's a big boy. "Hey old man, I'm almost 18."

"Who you calling old man?" Jungwoo sucks the inside of his cheek and throws Jeno's stinky diaper towards Lucas's face. "I'm 22, I'm still young and hip!"

Luckily for Lucas, he had fast reflexes. It's a good thing Jungwoo's floppy arms were no match for him! "My 5-year-old brother can throw better than you!"

Jungwoo drops everything and walks closer to Lucas. He deepens his gaze and was ready to strangle his little neck, but somehow he had tripped on one of the diapers he had throw causing him to fall to the ground.

As if it couldn't get worse, but it did. The moment he tripped, he latched onto Lucas's chest, causing him to fall on top of him. With a grin, Lucas locks eyes with Jungwoo who was all wide-eyed.

"I know I said you weren't my type, but you look a lot cuter up close and personal," Lucas says, wiggling his eyebrows up and down. "I guess I can do an old man—

And there it was, a big old slap right on the face. This time, he probably deserved it. Nah, he totally deserved it. Was it worth it? Nope.

Just when Jungwoo was about to reply, Kun walks in with a bag of groceries in his arms. The thing was, the second Jungwoo lifted his head upwards, he saw Kun with his mouth hanging wide open. Uh, he can totally explain this—

"Oh my god, Jungwoo. Not in front of the children!" Kun gasps, putting the groceries on the floor and points to the window where he can see a couple of eyes peeking in. "I told you to keep it PG and what do you do? The exact opposite!"

A couple of giggles can be heard from the outside along with a few grunts. Those grunts were probably from Mark considering he had to lift Donghyuck up on his shoulder so he could see. Jeno was already tall enough so he didn't need any support.

Jungwoo sweats as he gets up. This was so embarrassing! First, this annoying brat decided to tease him and second? The kids saw everything. "This is your fault!"

Shrugging his shoulders, Lucas whistles. It's not like it was him who threw the diaper and it just so happened to land on the floor. There's no denying Jungwoo dug his own grave. "This is why you shouldn't throw diapers."

"Shut up." Jungwoo hisses, picking up the dirty diaper and throws it in the trash. "FYI, I don't need you to tell me what to do."

Kun looks around and rubs his chin. There was a lot of tension surrounding Jungwoo and it's pretty much confirmed the two hate each other. But, that didn't explain Jungwoo's reddened expression. Was he blushing? Nah, there's no way.

-
A/N:
What's that smell? It's definitely not Donghyuck's stinky poop. 💝

Now we know who has the actual brains in this book. Its definitely a tie between Mark or Kun?