S: Soon....one fine day (giggles)

An: A personal question. Your marriage with Prabhas garu ?

S: It's all rumours. There is no truth in that. Prabhas and all, not now, I knew him and Pramod, Vamsi since B.C(Before Christ)..

An: (mv: why not say before the earth was created) Oh ok. Like a brother you mean ?

S: No no no ! How can everyone be my brother ?? Definitely not. If I have to become a mother Prabhas only has to come so how can he be my brother?? Pupsooo is a very good friend, best friend, beloved friend and womb friend...

An: (mv: One more question regarding Prabhas and I'll go mad for sure!) Another personal question.All actresses of your time are married why are you still single ??

S: It will happen when it has to happen. We can't marry just for the sake if it. It will be some hype for few days then everything will be normal. I will marry when I find the right person. If you know anyone you can tell me...hihihi...

An: (mv: Is this 18 years scooty to have immediate buyers ? 50 years ashok leyland truck, no one will take for free also... ) Huh...mmm...ok Anushka garu we'll get a nice guy for you.

S: Thank you.

A child's cry could be heard in the background.

An: Huh...uh..what was that ?? A child ??

S: I am watching tom and jerry on tv jerry is crying so hee hee hee...

An: Oh ok. Will you be coming for Bahubali reunion ??

S: Oh yes of course ! I want to see all my friends, Papsoo I miss him a lot !

An: Oh ok. I'm sure he'll also be happy to meet you. Thank you Anushka garu.

Last but not least, they went to the palace of Bahubali. D's peddananna and peddamma invited them in. They were interviewed first.

An: Sir, how happy is Prabhas garu for this reunion ??

KRG: He's very excited! Can't express his happiness he's scurrying around the house like a mad puppy he can't wait to meet his best friend sweety.

SDG: Yes this is giving us the feel of a college reunion. Though we are all in the industry it's not everyday we get to meet each other all are busy with their lives. This is one opportunity for them to get together and catch up.

An: True madam. Ok one question to you. When is Prabhas garu getting married ??

SDG: Huh.. uh... soon... he has given his nod, we are searching for the right girl. Once we find her we'll reveal marriage details to media.

An: (mv: Reyyy didn't you say the same when my mother was an anchor ?? Now she has retired and I am doing the job, still you are spinning the same story. Won't you ever change ??) Sir, pls don't mind me asking but Prabhas garu must be 50 plus and you're still searching for a bride... what is happening actually ??

KRG lost his cool.

KRG: 50 !! So what ?? Is that an age even ??? We'll only get him married when we find the right girl it doesn't matter if he is 90 or 100 !!!

Then they heard the tapping of footsteps and turned around to see D coming down all smiles wearing an oversized T-shirt and half trousers sucking a lollipop. He greeted the anchor, went and sat on his peddananna's lap. His uncle yelped in pain.

KRG: Pls babu, it's aching already I have knee problem... you sit on the sofa no...

D: No I won't ! I will sit here only !