1.12

1.12 welcome to mighty med

I'm down in the Lab talking to Adam, Bree, Chase and Leo

I'm down in the Lab talking to Adam, Bree, Chase and Leo. They have a few minutes before they leave for school. I'm not going, "Okay. So, I'm not going to school today, because I'm finally gonna find out what's wrong with me," I explain.

By now, I have told all four of them what has been going on and they have all seen the video Future Kat sent me. "Okay," Leo says hugging me. I hug Bree and Adam. I turn to Chase, I hug him and he gives a kiss on my cheek.

"Good luck," he says. I nod.

I then turn to all of them and grab my purse, "Okay. I should leave. Tell me the new adventure you guys have today."

They all smile. "Bye," I say.

"Bye," They all reply.

⚜️⚜️⚜️

I walk into The Domain, which is a comic book shop me, Kaz, and Oliver love. I see them goofing around and walk up to them.

"How are my two favorite people doing?" I ask.

"Kat!" They both exclaim and hug me.

"Can't- breathe," I say to them.

They then release me. "So. How have you been?" Oliver ask.

"Great! Things have been good. What about you guys?" I ask.

"Oh my, amazing! You know we met, Tecton!" Kaz exclaims. Tecton is Katz's favorite superhero.

"Uh-He means, We met him at a convention. Obviously not the real Tecton. Tecton isn't real, what?" Oliver stutters.

I laugh, "Obviously."

"So what did you want to talk to us about?" Kaz asks.

"Oh! Um it's about my parents," I say. They furrowed their eyebrows, they clearly don't know.

"Um- I wanted to learn more about them. You probably remember them a bit," I say and they nod. "I wanted to learn about their past and who they were," I say.

"Well that's great! Have you heard anything yet?" Oliver asks.

"Actually, that's why I'm here," I say slowly and can tell they are confused as hell. I take out the necklace and ring and put it out in front of them. They take the jewelry in their hands, getting a better look and their eyes widen. They know something.