1.2

1.2 crush, chop and burn part two

"What are you doing?" Leo asked Chase

"If Davenport is gonna ship us off to some remote facility, then the office supplies are coming with us," Chase said. Oh I'm gonna miss that stupid genius.

"We just got our first taste of normal life. I was this close to getting a curfew which I was totally gonna break," Bree said.

"Oooh! But maybe when we get to wherever we're going, we'll meet a sassy lab chimp named Bobo who will take us on adventures and teach us how to love," Adam says and I roll my eyes.

"Or maybe you'll make him angry and he'll maul you and snack on your fingers," Chase replies. Exactly.

"Hey. I create the monkey fantasies around here," Adam sasses back.

"Well, kids, I hope you've enjoyed your stay at casa Davenport. I know I haven't. Sayonara!" Eddie says.

"Eddy, I know we've never been the best of friends, but we're gonna miss you," Bree says. I really hope they aren't serious. We've only been here for a few days and I'm already tired of him.

"Aw, really?" Eddie asks.

"No!" 

"We hate you!"

"You're evil!"

"Where is this training facility anyway?" Leo asks.

"Facility X? Oh, it's all the rage," Eddie says as he puts up a picture of a beach.

"That's pretty nice," Chase comments.

"Oops! Sorry! That's my screen saver. You're going here," Eddie changes the picture to a small warehouse in the... Arctic? I think.

"Forget about office supplies. We should be gathering wood," Chase says and I nod.

We all get up and follow Leo. "Man. I wish I hadn't thrown that party. I can't help but think this is all my fault." He says.

"Oh, that's because it is all your fault," Adam says and I slap his arm.

"Adam, he was only trying to help us," Bree tells him.

"Well, yeah, but he did the opposite, which is not help us. The not makes it the opposite. I'm just so bummed. It's the only place we've ever known." Now I feel worse.