1.10

1.10 can i borrow your helicopter?

I am sitting upstairs with Dad, Tasha, and Leo watching a movie

I am sitting upstairs with Dad, Tasha, and Leo watching a movie. They're trying to cheer me up, since Nick left today. I also am eating a bucket of ice-cream, which Dad is sneakily eating in between scenes.

We then see Adam, Bree and Chase walking in, pushing Bree. "Mr. Davenport, I cannot stand them anymore. Can they please go live in your warehouse?" Bree asks.

Dad laughs, "Bree, the warehouse is where I keep my explosive chemicals."

"Like I said, can they please go live in your warehouse?"

Chase then moves over and sits next to me. I'm about to eat a spoonful of ice cream when he eats it instead. I glare at him. "Hands off my ice-cream," I whisper and he smirks, taking another spoonful.

"Well, Donald, she is getting older. She needs privacy. Why don't you give her one of your extra rooms? You have like fourteen," Tasha says to Dad and I nod.

"Whoa. Whoa, whoa, whoa. I do not have any extra rooms," He says.

"You have a pool table room, bumper car room, arcade room, surf simulator room, not to mention a room full of mirrors!" I say.

"Yeah, or as I like to call it, a room full of me," Dad replies.

"Okay, Bree, you can have my sewing room," Tasha says.

"Yes! So long, bozos!" Bree exclaims.

Chase then gets up and walks to Adam. He turns to Bree and says, "Fine. Without you, we will make the lab totally awesome for ourselves."

"That's right. No more hair scrunchies or rainbow-colored toe socks or pretty, pinky, shiny junk! Ooh, but I'm a little chapped. Could I borrow some of your Bubble Berry Pucker Bomb? Man, it's always so hard not to eat," Adam says and I roll my eyes.

⚜️⚜️⚜️

I was practicing a piece on my flute when I noticed I forgot my phone in the Lab. I went downstairs and saw the mess. Adam and Chase were fighting. I then saw a rat and screamed.

They turned around and I pointed to a chair, saying, "Rat."

Chase then turns to Adam, "Adam, get that chair out of here right now."

"Well, if I do that, then where's the rat supposed to live?" Adam asks.

"How 'bout we check with the neighbors cat," Chase says and I giggle.