"How about you just sleep over at my place, I'm kind of tired and my place is nearby" Akaashi suggested with a smile on his face.

Sakunami thought about it for a minute before nodding and giving Akaashi a warm smile. "Thank you! I'll gladly take up that offer"

Akaashia had never been so glad to stop at an old gas station without cameras and a drunk worker who was sleeping in his chair. Perfect.

"So, you live alone?" Sakunami asked as Akaashi started driving.

"... yeah, I do. It's nice" Akaashi lied, he couldn't risk anything.

"Nice! I'm only 17 so I still live with my parents. They're nosey! So what if I like to smoke weed from time to time, not like it hurts anyone but my lungs!" Sakunami chuckled, but soon his chuckle escalated as he noticed some of Akaashi's documents. One line in particular: "Akaashi Keiji, lawyer".

"Yeah, I guess so. Just don't smoke in my house" Akaashi said, his nice tone slowly fading away as they got closer to the house.

"You seem cool. Also, you're a lawyer? That's like a super hard job" Sakunami just wouldn't shut up even for a minute.

Akaashi loved silence and this was pissing him off more than it should have, but everything to satisfy his needs.

"I guess so, but I have a hobby that keeps me relaxed and happy" Akaashi said as he pulled into the driveway.

"What is it?" Sakunami asked enthusiastically before jumping out of the car and admiring Akaashi's big house.

"I'll show you inside" Akaashi sighed. As he got closer to the door, he noticed how Sakunami followed his movements. Weird.

Once the door was unlocked, Sakunami practically ran in and admired the interior, he seemed to like this house, not for long though.

"Wow, I live in a two room apartment, this is so awesome!" He yelled in excitement.

"Are you hungry? Let's eat something and then I'll show you what I do as a hobby. I even re-modeled my basement for it" Akaashi smiled. There it was again, his dark dark eyes.

"I'm starving!" The other jumped around like a little kid. Good thing Akaashi had some pizza left, he let Sakunami eat it all.

Finally, the time came.

Sakunami walked over to the newly installed soundproof black door. His fingers twitched in excitement. Meanwhile Akaashi was there to ruin the fun, before Sakunami could even touch the handle, he struck him in the head with a rolling pin. He watched as Sakunami dropped immediately, unconscious.

Akaashi smiled to himself as he took the keys out of his pocket and unlocked the heavy door, he then threw Sakunami over his shoulder and walked downstairs. The walls were soundproof, the window was soundproof. Perfect for torture.

He placed Sakunami on a special bed with cuffs and ran to close and lock the door from inside. A wave of excitement washed over him as he cuffed Sakunami's arms, legs, torso and neck to the bed.

Sakunami's skin was awfully soft and fair, his hair was also soft. In general, he looked adorable. Akaashi took out his wallet and looked at his ID. He really was 17.

Heartbroken parents, panic around the city... the idea seemed thrilling.

Akaashi carefully took off Sakunami's shirt, exposing his chest. He then went to his "tool table" where his beloved knife was placed, but before he could clean all the tools again, Sakunami woke up.