Case:#6

Warning: major gore warning, disturbing content ahead

Case file: #6
Name: Kōsuke Sakunami
Age: 17
Sex: Male
Occupation: Student.
Criminal background: -.
Cause of death: Stabbed 78 times.

...

"I just don't get it! This is terrifying, Akaashi" Daichi said as he let out a long sigh.

"Calm down, I'm sure it's just a normal case. You two will solve it in no time" Akaashi tried calming him down, but Daichi tensed up even more.

The two of them had been skyping for a couple of hours now. Since Daichi and Suga went back to Japan, they had been working non-stop. They were currently stuck on a murder case, man found in the woods, strangled, suicide was staged. No fingerprints, no footprints, no poisoning.

Meanwhile Akaashi was enjoying seeing Bokuto happy, the other finally started working at the police station as a janitor. Akaashi recommended him as a hardworking person and he was immediately hired.

Yes, hired through connections, but Akaashi didn't care. Bokuto's schedule was great for him too. He would work a morning shift one week and a night shift anothet one, which would allow Akaashi to do whatever he wanted to do.

Akaashi was blood-thirsty again, but not like before. This time, he was craving for something more. Not just killing someone for looking at him the wrong way, he wanted his victim to look at him with fear in their eyes, he wanted the to beg for mercy they would never get.

His needs were...growing, and yet he couldn't stop himself. The thought of giving himself in made him sick, while thinking about murdering someone made him happy. The only thing Akaashi wished for was for Bokuto to never find out who he truly is and like him for who Bokuto thinks he is.

He may be a liar, but he couldn't risk losing Bokuto, he was the only one keeping him sane.

Once Daichi finally said his goodbyes, Akaashi looked the clock. 6 hours till Bokuto comes back home. He sighed as he leaned back in his chair, Akaashi had been waiting for this. Not only did he prepare, but he also "re-modeled" their basement a little bit, for "fun"...

The beep his wristwatch made indicated the start of something terrible, yet exciting (only for him). Akaashi quickly stood up and bolted downstairs heading towards the front door. No knife in his pocket this time.

The police were as always patrolling the areas, that's why Akaashi had no choice but to use his own car, he'd look suspicious if he dragged someone back to his house, wouldn't he?

However after 30 minutes of driving around, he couldn't find anyone. His nerves were getting to him and before he knew it, he had stopped by a gas station. An old one at that.

Not that Akaashi needed anything, he just wanted to cool down and continue searching with a clear head (that however was impossible). He didn't even notice how someone approached his car and knocked on the window.

"Excuse me?" He heard a voice. The guy looked pretty young, his taste..

Akaashi slowly rolled down the window and stared at him. "What?"

"Uhm, could you give me a ride? I love quite some distance from here and it's not safe to walk around this late, you know... I don't want to be killed by X" the guy laughed nervously. "Name's Sakunami by the way"

"Where exactly do you live?" Akaashi asked as he gestured Sakunami to go around the car and get in.

"Oh, on the other side of the town, my parents are gonna be pissed!" He exclaimed and laughed again. A cheerful kid, just what Akaashi needed.