I never felt so disgusted in my whole life.

"No, I've been waiting to do this Y/N." He grunt lowly, slightly pulling away to look at me, his eyes flickering down my lips as he stare hungrily at them.

I felt goosebumps rise all over my skin.

How did he knows my name?

I gulped nervously as confusion flooded across my features and widen eyes, my mouth parted in incredulous.

"H-how did you know my name?" I stutter out, my voice shaking that the thought of him knowing me was enough to make my head ramble.

"I know everything about you my love." He smirks, his fingers tracing the curve of my jaw that sent chills to my spine.

I swallowed the gulp in my throat as my brain racked for information.

Could he be...

No no no...

He was my stalker...

Before I could say anything else he already crashed his lips against mine.

"Mmm!" I panic and started trashing around, pounding my fist against his chest when I manage to slip from his hold and kick my legs as I struggle to push him away.

He groaned and grab my hands, pinning it above my head once again without breaking the kiss.

He moaned against my lips as he continue his assault on them and pressed his body firmly against mine.

I was trapped underneath him and I couldn't fight back.

My hands are pinned above my head and my legs are lock firmly in between his strong thighs locking me on place.

With one hand pinning my hands above my head, his other hand continue to trail around my body, touching me everywhere underneath the shirt.

I cry against his lips, the fresh tears constantly escaping from my eyes.

I'm about to get raped and who knows what he'll do to me after raping me, probably kill me after using my body like every kidnapper do to their hostages.

Letting all my tears out, I let my mind wander to my happy place as I waited for him to take my virginity and finish my life.

Something that's suppose to be special and romantic.

Something that should be for the only man I love, the man I'm going to marry not someone like him.

But he will take it away now.

And I can't do anything about it anymore.

The intensity of his kiss made me realize that it wouldn't just stop at kissing now and was about to go beyond that.

I closed my eyes and let the tears have their way out as I stop to struggle that was useless since Suga was stronger.

I laid there helplessly choking on my own sobs.

I laid there with warm tears streaming down my face.

I laid there not moving at all but could only sobbed.

I laid there as I slowly give up.

He was groping my body going to places he shouldn't touch under the shirt I'm wearing and I felt dirty with every touch.

More tears flow out from my eyes as I let him touch me like that and I would shy away everytime he does.

I tried to go to places where I was safe but the feeling of his hands groping my breast and fiddle with one of my nipples over the bra stops me and my mind suddenly kick in as I abruptly open my eyes.