I whimper as I can't seem to look away from his angered vicious eyes.

"UNDERSTOOD!?"

His face is dangerously close now that I can feel his warm minty breath fanning over my face.

"Yes." I gulped in fear not wanting to get hit as I feel tears making its way back to my eyes again.

The stinging sensation still lingers on my face and I can't help but cry.

No one ever laid a finger on me.

Not even mom and dad.

And the burning feeling was new to me.

"You think I don't know that you're doing earlier? planning to escape are we now huh?" He chuckle maniacally, his expression suddenly changing as his grip on my jaw tighten.

I whimper in pain, trying to shove his hands away that was hurting me and probably leaving a red mark there.

I'm trembling from head to toe while holding back sobs as I look at him in fear and spite.

He knows I was planning to escape...

"You're mine baby doll you're mine." He claimed, whispering disgustingly in my ear that sent odd shivers run down my body as I shudder in total fear.

I bite my tongue, holding back profanities I wanted to throw at him, but I have enough of his assault.

I can't help but just cry as I let a few tears out, I feel so helpless.

Why is this happening to me right now?

"Shhh no no no, don't cry baby love it's okay." Suga cooed out in the blue wiping the tears away that roll down my cheek.

I cringe at his touch and whimper in fear, hating how his warm skin feels against mine.

Now he's being sweet to me that just scares me even more.

"How about if we'll make love hmm? baby?" He suggest excitedly, his dark eyes clouded with lust and desire.

The anger swirling in his dark iris was gone only to be replaced with hunger and desire as I feel his hand grasp the hem of the shirt.

Fear overtook my body in immediate response and I hysterically shake my head with wide eyes. I quickly push his hands away.

"No please." I responded, as I started to hyperventilate and keep the shirt on.

"I want to show them who you belong." He whisper as he nuzzle his nose on the crook of my neck, his hands fisting the bottom of the shirt.

I whimper and recoil from his contact, letting a few stray of tears fell from my glossy eyes as I keep my tight hold on the shirt, refusing them off.

"Let go love." His husky deep voice whisper against the skin on my neck as his hands manage to tear my own from the shirt.

I choked on a sob as I stare at the ceiling with sad expression as he hold my wrist above my head with one hand while the other explore my body sensually.

I closed my eyes as the tears escaped from them.

This is it, he's going to rape me.

"So beautiful." He moaned as he shower butterfly kisses on my expose neck that only disgust me as his hands lifts the fabric to my lower belly, exposing my thighs and panty.

"Please stop." I plead hoping he'll give a little sympathy and release me but he was a criminal after all and shows nothing than mercy.

Suga pressed his lower against my crotch that I could feel his obvious bulge through the thin fabric making me gulped.