"Do you have your restaurant sweatshirt?" he asked which made my heart flutter that he remembered.

"I think this cardigan is good," I replied while looking down at it.

"Okay, but if you get cold, tell me. I brought one too," he grinned then headed towards the group with me in tow. We all were walking out in the open which was a little nerve racking because last time we did this we went with them to a market and sort of were ambushed which wasn't the greatest experience. And if on cue, Niall sensed my nervousnous and took my hand in his. I blushed and I saw him looking pretty pleased with himself which was good.

Then, I noticed a giant figure ahead of us and realized it was Sadie on Louis' shoulders laughing away as they do. Harry though had his arms crossed across his chest while Bonnie was clutching her own hands in front of her. I soon felt very sad for her, I know she wants him, and it would be devastating if he lost the spark for her like before. Up ahead Sam was laughing while on Liam's back while Lila gently rested her head on Zayn's shoulder and they whispered sweet nothings to eachother.

Finally, we reached the restaurant that didn't seem outrageous. When we walked in it was very romantic in an intimidating way because there was candles and tapestry hanging from the ceililng in a deep red. I looked to Niall and he just nodded to the hostess. Then we were seated at a table for ten, which was huge with silverware that didn't look like it would fit in my hand. 

We all sat and ordered but as time went on, I began counting down the minutes until Niall was going to ask me to go on our walk. I was anxious and worried and losing oxygen. Breathe. I kept glancing at my phone for the time. Then, as if my clockwork, at eight o' clock Niall looked at me.

"Hey, do want to get some fresh air?" he asked sweetly already putting down his napkin and pushing in his chair. I nodded and followed his actions before following him. I looked back at the table to see eight very encouraging faces, so I smiled back and followed him out.

We began walking in no particular direction in complete silence.

"You know when you left I was so scared," Niall broke out.

I looked at him shocked, "why were you scared?"

"I thought I lost you. I thought I had messed everything up, and when I realized it felt so wrong to lose you then I had to find out the truth about the audition," he admitted to me finally stopping in fron tof a tree and looking me dead in eye making my gaze drop to the ground.

"You may have made me mad, but you didn't mess everything up," I told him quietly.

"Well, I certainly didn't make it better and then I believed in Hallie, which was wrong. Proving I have a horrible taste in character," he said sadly.

"Hey, what did you think about me when you first met me?"

"That you were shy and needed a confidence boost... and cute," he said catching me off guard but I quickly recovered.

"See, and you were right. So, you aren't that bad," I concluded for him. He smiled at me.

"See, you always do that. Mkae my mistakes seem like miniscule things when in reality they are huge," he explained and I looked up for minute then back at the ground.

"Stop doing that," he said.

"Doing what?"

"Hiding your beautiful eyes from me," he said while lifitng my head and when my eyes stuck on his I was lost. BUt then I remembered what he said and shook my head form his hand and turned aorund and began walking.

"Keigan, where are going? What did I do?" he asked running up to me.

"Niall, I am not going to do this. You said I wasn't beautiful to you, that I am not the girl for you and now you are changing your mind putting my head through a loop. I can't keep riding this rollercoaster," I say with some tears building up.

"Keigan, then you were just the girl that was a huge mystery to me, but now I know you and you are are gorgeous," he said. I stopped but it was all just seeming to unreal and I couldn't have it all be a dream.

"You don't know me any better than you did one month ago," I say in a murmur.

"But I do! You are the quiet girl who likes to sort eveyrthing out in her head and rather than tell anyone her problems, you would rather deal with everyone else's," he starts and I turn to look at him. The crickets begin to speak up.

"You are the blonde bombshell who doesn't even see it, and needs a sweater in restaurants because you are so thin you can't maintain your own body heat, however eat as much as a horse," he continued and I looked down at the concrete to shield myself from his brutal honesty.

"Hey, look at me," he commanded sweetly and I complied, "you are the strangest teenager ever who had never ridden a bike before, but that is going to change. You are the sports maniac that cheers for Italy in every game because you are in love with Chiellini. And also," he trailed off walking towards me and placing his hands on my cheeks capturing my complete attention.

"You are the girl for me and I can't believe I was stupid enough not to see it otherwise," he says then slowly leans towards me. I feel shock when his lips softly touch mine. I am then filled with euphoria and kiss back as my eyes close and I feel him smile into the kiss with my reaction. Then I pull apart and see he is smiling and then he lets out a laugh and I giggle.