Chapter 27

I can't believe I am actually going back. I remember the lane ride I first took back to Wyoming and I was sad and in tears and regret. I just feared it would ened the same. I know Niall had said he told off Hallie Walters but that didn't mean he automatically found me attractive and wanted to date me. It was more he knew the truth and decided we could possibly be friends since we didn't end on the greatest of terms last time we had spoke. 

I can't believe I told Niall Horan off. I never tel people off, so to tell someone I like and know off, is unheard of for me. I realized as the plane began it's decsent I had become very nervous and my hands were shaking. I just wasn't ready to see him yet, but with some baby steps I shoudl get there. Or at least that's what I will keep telling myself.

"Welcome to Los Angeles International Airport. Please remain seated until the captain turns off your seatbelt sign and for the courtesy of others allow passengers with connecting flights to exit first. Please fly with Southwest Airlines soon."

Once the intercom was off, clicks from seat buckles went off and the seatbelt sign turned dormant, the plane errupted to life with passengers all in a rush to be somewhere, I sat in my seat waiting for the madness to break and I may have been there for an extra fifteen minutes while everyone hurried off the plane. I was the last perosn to reach up and grab somehting, and with violin in hand I trkked to a cab station and they rung one up.

When the yellow car approached I took no time waiting for him to put my bags in the trunk and instead did it myself to save time while I instructed him to head to the arena.

"So are you one of the crazed fans trying to sneak in to see One Direction?" he asked from the front wiht a snicker.

"No, why have you had some trouble these past few days?" I asked being polite as possible.

"Try non-stop relays between the airport and the arena," he replied in a definte angry tone.

He finally dropped me off and I saw the mobs of girls. How in the world was I going to get in there. I sort of wanted to surprize everone so I haven't been saying much about where I was. I didn't even tell Paul. I decided I could walk straight up to the door and have the guards let me in, but they may think I am just lying. I could blow cover, but I was determined to make this work. I walked around the enormous arena before finding the back door. When I shook the handle it was of course locked. I shook it once more in frustration before sliding along the wall beside the hinges.

Then by pure luck someone opened and looked around but obviously wasn't looking behind the door so he turned and left and I quickly snatched the door handle and made it in. Rehearsal must have just been put on break because everyone was just standing around eating something or talking to someone. Then I saw the cutest thing. Bonnie was standing next to Harry while Zayn stood beside him and Lila rested her head on Zayn's shoudler, and by closer examination he had his arm around her waist. Louis had one arm wrapped around Sadie's waist while she was hugging his side and beside them were Samantha and Liam, although they didnt look too thrilled with eachother, but at least they were holding hands. I could've sworn it would've been Sadie and Louis having issues since she had to be honest about her feelings with him and admit she didn't feel comfortable meeting Eleanor. I guess something else must've happened.

I scanned the room and realized a certain Irish lad was missing. I was just wondering it until someone clasped a hand on my shoulder.

"Hey there, I though I told you to report to me once you got here?" Paul said in a fake serious tone.

"Yeah well, I decided to surprise you," I replied.

"Well that's all fine and good, but now we have to get you all settled again," he answered.

"Can I meet you a minute? I would just like to say 'hi' to my friends," I explained.

"How about you meet me before tonight's show, huh?"

"Sure," I said with a smile before I turned back to the group. Then Samantha looked over and squealed, this caught all of the group's attention but she was already running over to me followed my the girls and then the boys.

"What is going on?" she asked hugging me tightly before whispering in my ear, "I definitely need you."

I smiled at Sam before getting rammed by Sadie, Lila, and Bonnie. Then each boy gave me a small hug.

"What are you doing back? I thouhg you had abandoned me for good?" Sadie joked and Louis rested his arm around her waist.

"I'm here because I missed this and I missed you all. I'm afraid you have all grown on me," I said with a chuckle and they all smiled.

"Oh my god, guys wait. If she's here that means Niall," Bonnie started and suddenly everyone looked serious.

"What happened?" I asked them.

"Niall went after you to say he was sorry so you would come back," Harry filled in.

"We told him what diner you worked at and he headed there this morining, hoping he'd be back in time for the show," Liam explained further.

"Why woudl he do that?" I asked.

"Honey, that boy is head over heels for you, he just doesn't know it yet," Lila smiled.

I was going to reply when I got a call. My phone was buzzing so loud I swear it echoed throughout the stadium. I quickly fumbled with the straps of my bags to the obstacle course my hand navigated thorugh until I reached my phone.

"Hello?" I asked quickly not even looking at caller ID.

"Hey babe, it's Jake. Um, a certain hottie is here for you," she said cautiously.

"Oh god," I looked down then back at everyone and mouthed, 'he's there.'

"Hello?" that beautiful Irish accent filled my ears.

"Niall?" I stupidly ask.

"Yeah, so I come all the way out here to get ya, just to find out you're already there, is that it?" he says in a mock annoyed tone.

"I guess two great minds thought alike," I replied.

"Well, one great and one beautiful," he flirted and my cheeks immediately became red.

"Right, well now you'd better hurry back. Your show is going to start without you. And  when one fifth  of One Direction is absent then it isn't really One Direction," I told him truthfully.

"I'm heading out just wanted to make sure you made it there okay, is all," he bashfully replied.

"I'll see you soon then," I ended.

"Yeah," then he hung up and I looked back at all of them. Everyone had this grin on there face like they knew soemthing they weren't supposed too. Like how I hadn't completely gotten over Niall Horan over the past three weeks.

Then, Liam tok my bags and we al headed up to the room.