Together again🍋

Percy P.O.V

Now we are having a plan to sneak inside and get Severus,I mean we couldn't go in just like barging in the school and just say

"Hello I am Voldemort I am here to take a guy call Severus Snape."

Hell no.We are not that stupid.

The plan was to be carried out tonight though DumbleDick must be very crazy trying to find Harry and take his virginity.

I honestly will feel sad for him though if that really happened.

We got rest and we already refreshed ourselves so we were ready to carry out the plan.

We had to sneak inside the mansion,almost got caught by Dumbledick but I managed to fool him.Honestly,how did this fool of an old man get to be the headmaster of this gigantic mansion?

Voldemort got two options of where Severus where might be.He was either in his own room or in the potions classroom.
Though Voldemort did say that there would be a bigger chance of Severus being in his own room.

So we went there first and Voldy is correct.He was in there writing something while one hand was on his head as if he was having a headache.

We slide in from the window stealthily.But Severus despite being the teacher,he was able to sense us.He turned around and saw us.

Severus P.O.V

I sense someone.No,not something.Couple of people.I turned around and saw Voldemort and 9 people.
I started to panic and move backwards then a man who is so handsome made me stop.He looks so familiar.
(If you are wondering how Voldemort will look like,not in his snake form duh.Ignore the uniform.)

The guy have blazing red eyes and Soft brown hair

The guy have blazing red eyes and Soft brown hair.His skin pale.

"This is my Sev?!Dumblefuck put a fucking glamour on him.He is not even this old.He is immortal like me.This only grows the hatred I have for Dumblefuck."He spats out but when he look at me.I could see his eyes soften.He is so familiar,he looks so nostalgic...

He came towards and titled my Chin upwards letting me meet those blazing red eyes.

"Do you know who I am?"He asked.

I shook my head.

He sigh."I have no choice then,this must hurt but bear with it my love."I was about to ask him questions before he put his wand on my head.

OUCH!MY HEAD.IT HURTS!

I wrapped my hand around my head attempting to block out the pain.It didn't work.Tears started forming as I tried to not let out screams of pain.

It hurts...

It hurts...

It hurts...