To the dark castle we go

Draco P.O.V

After I have gotten Harry to the infirmary,I went straight to the Slytherin common room,people need to rest anyways and I need rest so I thought that I should be in my room sleeping or Slytherin common room doing something else.Without Harry here,the world is Super boring.

When I went in,I expected some of my friends to be in here.But I saw nobody.Thats weird.

Harry P.O.V

I was in the infirmary and beside me are the three people who I didn't want to see.
Ronald Weasley,Hermione Granger and Dumbleass.Damn it where is Percy and the others when I needed them the most?!

Percy P.O.V

I woke up,I have a feeling that Harry is in need of me.I quickly wake Nico up.

"Nico..Nico!"I shouted.

"Percy,what's wrong?"Nico said.

"Harry is in need of us,my instinct is telling me."I answered.

His eyes widened,"Let's go."We ran out of the common room and headed straight for the infirmary.

We saw Dumbleass there with Hermione and Ron.We quickly ran out and headed straight for the Slytherin common room shouting for Draco.

He came out from the door and asked us what's our problem.

We quickly told him about what we saw just now.His eyes widened and we ran there faster.

We slammed open the door and saw Dumbleass on TOP OF HARRY!

We have no choice but to use our power.I created a hurricane in the infirmary and Nico quickly raise an army of dead and Draco back sprouted wings and went for Harry.

The hurricane disappeared with a flick of Dumbleass wand.But who cares?i could always create another one.

He looks at us with stars twinkling in his eyes."Look such powerful people to use wandless magic,capture them!"He shouted to Ron and Hermione.

"GO MY ARMY!"Nico shouted and the dead fight with them to protect their prince.

We took the chance and flew away.Draco with Harry.I whistled for my Blackjack and Nico rides with me.

We spotted Piper,Leo,Frank,Jason,Thalia and the twins.They also spotted us.

"WHAT ARE YOU GUYS DOING UP THERE?!"Jason shouted.

"LATER!HURRY UP AND COME!"I shouted back.Leo whistled for Festus and Jason called for Tempest.We slowly got away and hid in a cave.

"So mind explaining to us what happened?"Leo asked.Apparently the twins were hugging him so I took it as they have became boyfriends.Shit,the worst pranksters have became lovers.I cussed in Greek.

I explained to them what happened while they listened intently.Nodding.

"So you guys are not hurt right?"The twin Fred asked.

We nodded while Harry clutch on to Draco,hugging him for dear life at how close his virginity have disappeared.

"Apparently now we need a plan,we have already showed our powers to Dumbleass."Nico retorted.

"Can you show us your power,we need to distract him."Draco pointed to Harry.

We all nodded.

Leo pulled out some fireball.Piper used her charmspeak on a bear that passed here.Frank transformed into a beautiful fox which capture Harry's eye and I give a thumbs up to Frank.Nico rise his army again and when Frank and Leo laughed at his skill,he released it at them and they in the end got bruises and cuts.Thalia and Jason control the weather from sunny to rainy with thunders.I summoned water to my will and make a shape of a snake just like the animal inheritance that Harry have.

In the end,Harry got distracted and we succeed.We got into our plan immediately but we didn't have any point to start.Immediately an idea came to my mind.

I snapped my fingers.

"I KNOW!"I shouted.

"The information paper did say Harry's real Father is the dark lord Voldemort.So maybe we could go to his castle?"I said.

Draco eyes shined."THATS A GREAT IDEA!Lets go I know where my dark lord castle is."Draco beamed then he looked at Harry."Your Father also missed you a lot,you know."Harry smiled.

"Well then,to Voldy dark castle, WE GO!"Leo shouted.

So hey guys,I know this chapter is a bit short because I am gonna create a book which have the crossover of Elsword and Highschool dxd.The elsword character will be add if you don't know who it is just go to YouTube and search Elsword Add.If you don't know what is Highschool dxd,I also don't know🤣🤣
But I am Super sorry that it's short.
Well then,
Stay tuned to the digital
~DigitaLoverLotus