10. Rejection

Ariah's POV

Tobias, I should of known. Tobias is my mate how typical the irony in this situation hurts me.
"You can't be my mate!" He screams. " it's impossible, I refuse,"
He picks up the bench and throws it into the window, it makes the loudest crash which makes me jump.

I notice my parents and Poppie run outside along with Alpha Layton and Tamai.
"You two are mates?" Poppie asks.
I am left without words, my mouth feels so dry.
"Say something you evil bitch," he says harshly. "You put some sort of spell on me right,"
"Don't you dare talk to my daughter like that," my mother defends.

I catch my breath, I don't get it." You were happy that we were mates before when we had our masks on and now why do you hate me this much," I say.
" Because you are the cause of my misery and i don't want you for a mate, who would want suc
"Tobias don't," Tamai interrupts.
"I Tobias Moon reject you, Ariah Eden us my mate and my life partner,"
With those simple words I fall apart that pain from earlier triples and i fall on the ground.

My entire body heat up and fire spreads onto my skin, I scream in agony, it hurts , it really hurts. Hot tears spew down my face and my hair bands snap letting free my red locks.
I hear my dress tear and I am shaking in pain.

" No don't touch her!" Poppie states.
" What do you mean I shouldn't touch her this bastard hurt her!" My father shouts. Either way Poppie is right my flames will burn anyone who will try and help me, I hear my mother cry out of pain, "Ariah," she screams.
I hear bones start to break my insides in so much my pain and my heart feel like it's about to explode. My skin is replaced my fur and my hands turn into paws. I just shifted and the pain becomes less even though my soul is broken and my wolf takes over our mind, she is hurt and she seeks blood.

.

Tamaia's POV

First we hear a loud crash and we all rush outside,even the other alphas from the other countries, it sounded serious.
Then we find my brother and Ari arguing, I didn't even recognise Ari in the dress she was wearing and her hair tied up she looked gorgeous.
I didn't know my brother hated Ari so much, he is heartless. I begged him not to reject her and he did. Everything happened so fast, Ari is crouched on the ground clearly in pain,on fire, wolves usually don't survive rejection.

Then all of a sudden a wolf morphed in place of Ariah, we all thought she was a broken wolf that she would never shift but here stands a magnificent dark red wolf which flames spark from each hair creating a halo like circle around it.
It is the most beautiful thing I have seen and I know it's Ariah because her green orbs take sight of all of us gawking at her.
It looks like it is in pain, anger takes over and it growls. Looks like it wants my brothers head but i know Ariah would never allow it.

Tobias can't take his eyes off Ari, none of us can but Poppie makes the first move towards the large animal, So does Alpha David and Luna Daniella, slowly the large wolf takes it's eyes of Toby and softens up at the sight of her family.
The fire on her dies out and she whimpers on her grandfathers shoulder.
"Don't worry baby girl, we are here for you, you can shift back now, just imagine yourself as a human, Poppie says.

"Amazing," I hear the Alpha from England say.

The wolf is back on her two legs and covers her nudity with her father's large jacket. She makes eye contact with my family and tears up again when she sees Tobias. I want to run up to her and hug her but i know I can't. She faints but her father catches her and carries her back to the house, her human body drained.

Victor turns to us his eyes filled with rage "leave my pack this instant and never return without good intentions,"
My father trys to say something but Victor doesn't let him.
" and you Tobias, you make me sick. If you think you are going to take your father's place and still keep the peace between our packs, you are mistaken" he finishes.
"Comeone Victor, what happened here is not our fault. Your grand daughter should just leave and never return, she has caused all this. We can still be friends," my father states and i am shocked by his statement.
Victor spits on the ground and growls "leave!"

.

All in all Tobias never said a word, Leila left with some man; that whore Leila, my mother, sister and I are still shocked. My father rants about how much he hates Ariah. He praises Tobias because he would never allow her kind to mix their blood with ours.
I hardly got any sleep last night, I tossed and turned but i I couldn't sleep. Every time i would shut my eyes i would see Ariah's body, her face, thriving in pain. Her beautiful black spitfire wolf.
My family currently sits at the table eating breakfast, the only people talking are my dad and the beta, Roger, they are talking about the pack business especially now that our alliance with the Eden pack is very shaky.
"Victor is being ridiculous, it's not our fault his granddaughter is unattractive and strange, she is cursed and my son deserves better."
"Exactly!" The brute beta exclaims" the Moon Goddess definately made a mistake!"

I looked over at my mother and noticed bruises on her neck, she tried to hide it with a scarf but it looped down which she quickly pulls back because she noticed the wondering eyes. My brother didn't bother to come to breakfast but i need to talk to him, what he did was so cruel and inhumane for even a werewolf.
I try mindlink him but he shut me out of it, never the less I can smell him in the gym room. And there he is abusing a punching bag with so much force than usual, it's clear he is hurting as well.
We are twins, I can feel his heart it feels like is tearing, vein by vein, his wolf is not making it easy for him as it is clawing at his inside.

"I'm sorry Mai, for causing you this great pain,but I couldn't do it," he says looking at me.
"Why'd you reject her?" I ask. "You know why, our family would never accept ," I cut him off before he could finish. "Bullshit Tobias!"
"We both know that my father has poisoned you against her, you are not the same and i understand why but Ariah could of helped you as your mate, she could of helped all of us" I finish.

He looks at me with bloodshot eyes, he reaks of alcohol I know he does not understand my point of view. You cant fix a broken disk with tape and expect it to play, it needs patience, love and time and i know only one person who can help my brother, heal him, fix him;
Ariah.
And I won't stop until they find each other, whatever it takes, my life is meaningless if my brother dies.

More on its way, I hope it gets better for everyone.

kmtnic
xoxo♡