5. You don't belong here

Ariah's POV

I was deep in my hydra_meditation, that's my fancy way of saying that I sink to the bottom of the water and meditate. You may wonder how i breath underwater well I'm not a mermaid if that's what you are thinking.
How funny would that be, the icing on my  fucking sour cake that is my life.
Anyway, it's not like i can breathe underwater, I just have the strange ability to slow down my heart beat and breathing rate. So I can be under water for about 20minutes.

I reflect on my life over the past 4years of high school, what awful years. The bullying, my fake friends. It all started with whispers  in corners , then rumours spread, then the pranks and confrontations. What worsened my situation was that I hadn't shifted into my wolf like all my other age mates.
They trip me, slap me, push me and make me feel so small.
When a werewolf turns 16 years old they are accepted to start changing, growing stronger, faster but i remained the same. People thought I was  just a late bloomer and yet here we are. I can feel my wolf but i haven't shifted.
Everyone treats me badly because I am different and their recent discoveries have just gave them more confirmation to torment me further.
The one things that unexpectedly keeps going is my crush on Tobias and off course my family but Tobias.
He used to be so sweet, sadly now he grows more bitter and his fuck boy ways don't amaze me anymore.
There are secrets in his eyes, I don't know them though, not yet anyway.

All I focus on is his dark silver eyes that seem to loosing that glint every time we make eye contact, he is turning into his father for sure.
Those beautiful silver eyes.....
My eyes shoot open  when I see a figure coming at me... and the figure grabs me violently. What the hell!

I do what any normal person would do; defend MYSELF. We toss and twist under the water, one trying to dunk the other and we finally  reach the  surface. What surprises me more is I'm face to face with the same dark silver eyes ; Tobias Moon.
We both just stare at each other, neither not knowing what to say. Until I have the courage to speak up.
"I know you hate me, but to follow me and try to drown me" I
sounded pathetic but i was hurt.

"Don't fucken flatter yourself Ariah!" He spat. " I was just walking here when I saw you in the water, your the idiot that tried to kill herself  but I'm the bigger idiot for trying to save you!"
I cowered away from him, I didn't want to argue especially since we were both in our underwear.
"After what you did to my sister, you should be lucky I don't kill you right here, right now!" He continued.

I was speechless, I couldn't explain my actions. So I just turned around and walked to the bank. He hated me, it's clear now and my life couldn't get worse.
"Don't walk away from me when I'm talking to you !" he barked " Who do you think you are, huh?"
I continued ignoring him until he said it "Strangee " 
Something in me cracked and i felt my body temperature rise.

" All of you made me into this monster, I never meant to hurt your sister. I am also trying figure out what's going on with me but you and the other students don't help the situation by constantly treating me like dirt!" I shouted. Realising how close I was to his face.
" You know who I think I am, I am the next Alpha of the Eden pack so you have no authority over me Tobias because you know what i think?"
"Your pack is afraid of me, yes fire burns from my palms, i can fly and can control things with my mind. I am different   and  that was not a life choice, I was born this way" I finished

His eyes darkened before he chuckled and this chuckle sounded so menacing. He reduced the space between our faces, where his ever minty breath fanned my face.
"What kind of Alpha cant even shift, you are pathetic!"
That hit me hard and he knew it.
"Your kind killed my grandparents, so everything bad that happens in my family will be your fault. So if you think that the bullying will stop after your little rant, you are mistaken.
Now I am your worst nightmare,  Ari baby," he whispered that last part into my ear and for some reason a shivered.
I turned to pick up me clothes and he growled.
" I told you not to turn your back on me!"
As he grabbed  me his hand retreated because my skin was like fire. I heard him hiss and instantly regretted my temper.

We both got dressed and i caught him staring at my ass when be changed, you cant change a fuck boy.
"You don't belong here Ariah," Tobias finally broke the ice.
"Because I am different ,"I replied.
"Because you are a danger to us all!" He screamed.
We walked back to the border in silence the sun was about to set, it looked around 5o clock .
" I have a proposition for you Ariah," Toby broke the silence. His voice was so deep.
I turned to look at him. He continued, " pack your things and leave our area, go be with your kind and i promise you there will be peace in both our lives,  you are being selfish by staying here"

"And If I refuse?" I said

He smiled condescendingly and whispered into my ear " then welcome to hell,"

                                  ¤¤¤¤¤¤

I think this is my longest chapter yet, I've been flowing 2 days tops... working on the plot and building this book.

Tobias is so mean to Ariah.

No one deserves to be bullied  and mistreated, so please if you know anyone going through a hard time, do your best to try and help them.

You too can save a life or even be the sunshine in someone's dark world.

Vote
Comment
Share

Kmtnic xoxo