Characters

Here is the  list of the characters in the book... I'll try put up pictures later:

Ariah Eden: Red curly hair, green bright eyes, freckles. Not too short but not to tall either, slim body and curvy in the right places. 18 years old.

Victor Eden: Former alpha of the Eden pack, white hair from old age off course, brown eyes and 65years old.

David Eden: Dark brown hair, brown eyes, tall muscular build. Dark brown wolf, 40years old. Alpha of the Eden pack.

Danielle Eden: Black hair, green bright eyes and a petit figure. 39 years old. Grey wolf  and Luna of the Eden pack.

Aiden Eden: Black hair, green eyes, 17years old, Brown wolf.

Marcus Peters: Beta of the Eden pack, big and muscular, dirtyblonde hair and brown eyes, dirty brown wolf.

》》》》》》》》》》》》》》
《《《《《《《《《《《《《《

Tobias Moon: Black curly hair,dark silver eyes, tall and muscular build, six pack. And his wolf is black. 18 years old.

Tamaia Moon: Black curly hair, dark silver eyes, average height, curvy body and her wolf is black. 18years old.

Tamera Moon: Black curly hair, dark blue eyes, 16years old, brown wolf.

Cecelia Moon: Grey hair, blue eyes, 62years old. Layton's aunt, the packs   grandma.

Layton Moon: Black hair, blue eyes, 40 years old and Alpha of the Moon pack. Black wolf.

Clara Moon: Blonde hair,light hazel eyes and Luna of the Moon pack. 39years old and dirty blonde wolf.

Roger Ferry: Bald, light brown eyes, Beta of the Moon pack, yellow wolf.

Disclaimer:
This is a work of fiction.
Names,Characters,events and incidents are either products  of the authors wild imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead or actual events is purely coincidental.

¤¤¤¤¤¤

Hope this gives you an insight of the book and it's characters.

Vote
Share
Comment

kmtnic xoxo