8.These four walls

Ariah's POV

3 months, 3 whole months, since my fight with Tobias. I've been stuck between these 4 walls. Ok that's a bit dramatic, I am allowed to go out I just never do because I like the indoors.
These past 3 months have been hectic. Trying to manage being home schooled, my physical training with the pack, my studies and training with Zuri.

Being a wolf and witch is a full time job but I try and spend as much time with my family. They get invited to the moon pack's dinners, obviously I'm not invited but either than that we spend time together.
Some great news if i can call it that is that I found out that I can control the other elements, not to their full potential but i can make it rain, grow flowers and other greens and little dust storms.

My dad and Poppie help build I dome like area in an area of the pack, it's actually a large piece of land at the edge of our pack.  I was so ecstatic, my father is the best, he wanted me to be comfortable and happy.
Even though he also did it so the pack members have nothing to fear but i appreciate it just as well.

It's a long walk there, since our pack is huge never the less it's worth the walk. I run there everyday, then my training begins; things like cardio, muscle bulid, posture awareness.
Then it's my levitating lessons, elemental practices. I'm also leading how to use guns, knives and bow 'n arrow. It's almost like they are  training  a killer but i just want what's best for my family and pack.

My mom brought up the 'finding a mate thing' her question gave me hot flashes .It would be nice to find someone who loves me unconditionally but I have this sick feeling that he won't accept my species as Tobias and his father say.
A mate or no mate, I feel stronger every day. I don't need a man to thrive.

My father grooms me everyday to become the best alpha I can be.
The finances, paperwork, water, electricity and all the other utilities further more and most importantly alliances.
I try attend all the countless meeting, packs from all over the world come across us.
Even though I've had a lot of confrontations with Alpha Layton, he hates me for a crime I haven't even committed but i know he is just threatened by me, I am more powerful than both his and son combined.
It reminds of the one meeting we had which ended me being sent out of the room as usual.

Today is a wonderful day for running or maybe both or maybe both. I shower from my nap. Tie my hair with a very elastic band, it's easier to tame my wild mane when it's wet. I put on some body coconut butter for my milky skin, my facial aloe cream and some deodorant. I brush my teeth , then lather my hair in leave in conditioner while brushing out the knots and i take out some clothes from my closet; black tights, black sports bra, a loose t-shirt, socks and running shoes. I hardly wear caps because of my crazy curls but I'll risk it today with it being wet and out of my face.
I go to the kitchen and find my mother, brother,Poppie and Cece. They are laughing up a storm while snacking over high tea.
"Share the joke everyone I want to laugh as well," I intervene.
They turn to me and Cece states," well your brother thinks he is grown up now, he wants to leave the pack to travel, him a 17year old ha !"  They all chuckle.

"I'll be 18 soon guys, I'm almost legal," he defends. "Listen Aiden you are still a pup to me, so your not going anywhere until you finish school and training," Poppie adds on. " And besides you are still my baby boy," mom exclaims giving him a big hug. He reddens with embarrassment.
I won't even bother chime in, he has been defeated, all I do is laugh.
"I'll see you later everyone, I'm going running!" I say walking down to the door.
"Be back before dinner!" Mom shouts back.
I smirk knowing I'll be late,I stick my headsets in playing some electro and I'm on my way.

.

The acid burning my muscles is excruciating but i ran like a quarter of the pack border now I'm hiking up one of the hills, meditation time. The sun is about to set, my mom is definately going to kill me.
It's almost 530 and I am so relaxed sitting on top of this hill.
I guess it's time to run back, I need to hurry before six o clock strikes, were having burgers today and i cant wait.

¤¤¤¤¤¤

Ok so pretty useless chapter I didn't want every chapter to be always so dramatic and intense but hey continuing reading.

kmtnic
xoxo ♡