Night At The Amusement Park

Start from the beginning

"Um, Michael, babe? I am confused--"

"It won't be that scary, Y/N."

Your eyes widened as he grabbed your other hand and ran toward the attraction. You tried to escape his grasp, but he had an iron grip.

"Michael, I'm gonna kill you!" You screamed, beginning to laugh nervously.

To your disappointment, he'd managed to get you inside. You took your place behind him, both of your arms wrapped around his waist and your face in his back.

"Y/N, you're gonna miss all of it if you don't look."

"That's the point," you mumbled.

Peaking over Michael's shoulder, you observed the first room. It was set up to look like a slaughterhouse, except with human parts.

"I'm gonna vomit," you whispered.

"You're next, little girl!" A man suddenly appeared behind you.

You screamed and jumped on Michael's back. Michael laughed and gripped your thighs to hold you up. The man came uncomfortably close with a chainsaw.

"Move to the next one!" You screamed.

"What's the magic word?" Michael teased.

"No sex for six months."

Michael rolled his eyes and continued into the next room. Though you always felt safe with Michael, you wished you had someone behind you, as well. Your heart was pumping as you looked in all directions, waiting for someone to sneak up on you. Feeling him slow down, you peaked from his shoulder. The room was much darker than the last one and contained multiple cells. In each one was a group of zombies--none of them moving.

"Zombie jail? No, thanks. Michael, keep going."

"It's okay, Y/N. I don't think any of them are real--"

A zombie from behind the bars tried to grab your ponytail. You screamed and clutched Michael impossibly tighter. Another reached out to Michael, making him jump back and laugh.

"Go!" You whined.

"The makeup looked so real. That was incredible," Michael gushed, making his way forward.

You shook your head, not surprised by his interest in the makeup rather than surviving the walkthrough. Adrenaline ran through your veins as he continued into the next room. This one was pitch black.

"I can't do this," you hyperventilated, "I'm gonna faint."

"You're not gonna faint, Y/N. I'm right here. I've got you."

"Michael, we can't see a damned thing. The jump scare is going to give me a heart attack."

"I'll be deaf by the end of this. Your scream is so piercing!"

The lights still hadn't turned on, but you began hearing singing. At first you couldn't distinguish the lyrics, but the tune helped you catch on immediately.

One, two, Freddie's coming for you

"Michael!" You cried.

"Okay, okay, I'm trying to find my way. I can't see a thing."

Three, four, better lock your door

You cried and hid your face in the crook of his neck.

Five, six, grab your crucifix