Chapter 1

A/N: Just wanted to tell you guys that I've wrote this Story when I was only 12 so there are many Grammatical errors and Also it's really cliché but don't hate me :( anyways...if you still choose to read it..then enjoy :) Also Check my 2 Stories...HOUSEFULL and THEIR STRANGE LOVE ❤

Till that...Enjoy :)

****

"Without Obsession, Life is Nothing!". 

~John Water.  

*****

"Please God! Help me get this Job! Please please please!". I was repeating this Mantra in my head Continuously from 2 Hours....

Until the Receptionist Called my Name.

" Miss Stone, You're Next!". She said with a Warm Smile on her face and I smiled back.

I Stood from my Seat and Made my way towards The Boss Office.

I Opened the Door Slowly and Saw him Typing Something In the Laptop.

I stayed there, Staring at him.

He was Handsome. Has Muscular Body, Was Clean Shave and Fully in Business Attire. Any girl would die to be with him. He was a S*x God.

I didn't Realize, I was Staring at him and He Fake Coughed. I came back from my Wild Thoughts and Saw him Smirking.

"Have a Seat, Miss Stone!". He said Sternly and I Sat.

" Change of moods!".

"Well, I read your C.V. Your Qualifications are Nice. Well, I guess you can go. The receptionist will tell you Whether you get this Job or Not!". He said without looking at me.

I nodded, Stand up and then leave.

" Woah!!! Why was I nervous in his Gaze?!".

" I never felt anything like that Before?!".

"I was Staring at him all the time, What will he think about me now?!".

" Come on Faith! Have faith in yourself!".

And with that Thought, I took a Cab and went at my Apartment.

Well, I'm Faith. Faith Stone. I have one Brother and I need Money to take care of him as well as Me, as I promised to my Parents. My Mother Died giving birth to Liam (My Brother), After Some Months, My Father also died. I worked in Restaurant for Many years Day and Night. I had Done Masters in Business but never thought about Working in an Office. Then Chloe gave me Idea, She is my Best friend, But I feel she is my Sister. She Babysit Liam whenever I'm at Work or not at Home. I'm glad to have her in my Life!".