"Just tell your parents your staying at our house, they'll never know" I said and she nodded picking up her phone.

"We can sort out the rest tomorrow..don't worry" I said reaching for her hand and she took it in her own giving me a small smile.

I was never like this with girls. I never sorted out their problems or even interested in them but somehow Nicole's problems were also technically mine as well. I didn't want to see Nicole in trouble or suffer. So if she needed my help I would do it. I needed to try this even though it was all new and it scared the shit out of me.

"Harry and I were suppose to be having a singles night out tonight before all of this.." I seen the look on her face but I wasn't going to lie to her.

"I wasn't going to do anything" I finished off realising how bad that sounded.

"I mean just a night out to cheer me up..Anyway please come" I asked and she laughed at me. I got up from the bed and put some joggers on knowing Harry was probably like a child still waiting at the door.

"Relax Lil I'm kidding..I don't have anything nice to wear" she said pulling the duvet over her beautiful naked body.

"I'm sure I can find you something" I replied walking to the bedroom door and twisting the lock. Harry opened it before I got a chance to and came walking in.

"I've been waiting for you to.." he stopped as he looked at Nicole sat up in the bed giving him an awkward wave.

"Oh" he nodded giving me a look and then back over to her.

"Ohhhh" he said again with a creepy look appearing on his face as he looked at Nicole again and now it was time to punch him in the arm. And so I did.

"Owww what the hell" he mumbled rubbing his arm.

"Stop perving" I snapped.

"Have some respect..she is right there" I added.

I knew I had l never shown her a lot of respect in the past but I wanted to make that up to her. I didn't like the way he was looking at her. I knew what was going on his dirty shaggy haired head and he needed to stop.

"We were suppose to be going out tonight Lily" Harry glared at me. I could smell stale beer off his breath so he had clearly been drinking whilst me and Nicole were..you know. Doing the deed, let's say.

"We are, Nicole is coming too ok" I said happily and his eye brows raised with a smile appearing on his face.

"Of course..Nicole you should come around more often if it means you get a smile on this mongs face" Harry laughed and that was when I pushed him out of my room. I shouted we would be ready in an hour and that I would text Donna and a couple of others too.

Nicole was lying back against my pillows when I locked my bedroom door again, turning to see a big grin on her face.

"What" I asked walking over to my wardrobe.

"Nothing" she laughed shaking her head. I knew it wasn't nothing but I also knew it was going to be some sort of teasing me about Harry teasing me why I was smiling now that she was here so I decided to drop it.

"Let's find you something to wear" I said trying to change the subject and knowing we were on the clock with Harry.

Nicole

Today had been crazy. From booking a flight last minute and actually getting on the flight by myself..sober I may also add and surviving the flight and then actually talking to Lily. Although we didn't sit down and talk it all out because for once it was me seducing her. I knew we were in the same level. We liked each other. Right now that was what mattered to me the most because I couldn't stop thinking about her.