Keith x reader: once upon a time

(BOi'S AND GALS IVE RETURNED WITH A REWRITTEN CHAPTER FROM LOOONG AGO. BE PREPARED)

Keiths POV

Why did I agree to going with them to a location I don't even know about?

Ok, so Shiro convinced me to going with him and the others to see one of his friends from a place called 'story book' or something. What a odd name.

I was sitting in the back of shiros car, looking at my phone while the others talked. I wasn't really excited.

Not to long after, we drove into the place and I saw a couple of people walking down the sidewalk. Honestly, the place looked beautiful

I was so deep in thought, that I didn't even notice Shiro parked infront of a diner. "Ok, let's go" he said excitedly. I unbuckled my seat belt and got out of the car, along with the others.

I got out of the car to see a dinner.

"Granny's dinner?" I said, unimpressed

Shiro nods

the girl looked at me, saying "hi! im y/n! and who are you?"

i took a moment, before i told who who i was "im keith. nice to meet you?" i said, sounding unsure of what to say.

she smiles "nice to meet you too!" she said sweetly, making me blush softly. "here, ill show you to your rooms" she said and showed us upstairs.

"shiro, are you guys coming to the ball tonight?" she asked hopefully, he nodded. i was about to protest, but i got caught in her eyes....so pretty...wait, what?! i cant be falling for her now! get it together!

that night, shiro and i wore a tux. "shes so pretty...her eyes are so beautiful. and that smile..." i said while smiling "sounds like your falling for a certain girl huh?" shiro smirked. "shut up! l-lets go!" i said, which we did.

i walked down stairs, to see the one and only, (y/n). if there was a word better than beautiful, thats her now...her (h/c) done (how ever you like), her beautiful (f/c) dress, and her makeup...woah.

"keeeith? you awake?" she waved her hand infront of my face, snapping me back into reality. "huh?" 

she giggles, "are you ready?" she asked, as i nod "yep! tots! why wouldnt i be?" i said nervously. what was i saying? this isnt me..

she nods "great! come on!" she smiled before i nod, heading to the door and opening it for her. shiro was looking at me confusingly, probably thinking what happened...

we left, she walked next to me and we talked until we got to the ball.

at the end of the ball, i offered her a hand "may i have this dance?" i asked.

she blushes before nodding and taking my hand as we walked to the dance floor. i wrapped my arms around her waist, she put hers around my neck. 

i stared into her eyes as we danced, starting to blush. "your so beautiful.." i said, seeing her blush.

"you look very handsome" she said as we looked into each others eyes. 

she started leaning in, and so do i.

we soon touched lips, both blushing and heard people start to clap and i immediately pull away, looking around at the empty dance floor. she leaned her head on my chest, heat going to my cheeks as i smiled "i love you (y/n)...) i said

"i love you too keith." 

(so sorry for the long wait, alot has happened and i needed some time