Social experiment (keith x emo reader)

your boyfriend, Keith and you were going to do a social experiment where you were gonna walk around (t/n) while you were gonna wear goth clothes and Keith would wear regular clothes. you were goth but you didn't go all out. you would dye your hair different colors and wear the clothes.

When you guys were ready you guys hid a camera in the hood of your friends jacket and they were gonna walk infront of you so they could get the experiment on camera. "Ok so I think that's good" you said while you finished putting the camera In the hood of the hoodie. You guys already set the camera up on some books on a table. You pressed start and your began your intro. "Hi" you and Keith said in unison "my name is (y/n)" "and in her boyfriend Keith and today we are doing a social experiment where we are gonna walk around out town holding hands and we will see how people will react" Keith said while grabbing your hand and intertwining it with yours and putting it up infront of the camera do it could see it and kissed your hand. You guys turned off the camera and then you guys walked outside away from your home and on they sidewalk. The small camera was in the hood of lances hoodie. You and Keith intertwined your guys fingers and you started to walk silently.

"Hey do you sleep in a coffin?" A person sitting on the ground asked you two just kept on walking but Keith looked a little mad "You look pretty cute for a dead girl" a random guy said Keith looked at him and glared lance stopped and looked at them but took the little camera out of his hoddie and pointed it at them. Keith didnt even care about the first question but the second one ticked him off.

He than kissed you on the lips and looked back at the guy "sorry but she's taken" Keith said while you blushed. The guy just rolled his eyes and shiro put the camera back in his hoodie and you all started walking again. After the experiment you posted the video online. Keith was sitting next to you on the couch and he just didn't let go of you. He kissed your head and laid his head on yours. "Your gonna go everywhere with me aren't you?" You asked in Which he nodded "I don't want some random guy flirting with you like the one from today" Keith said while you could feel your eye lids closing. "Yea yea as long as your with me to protect me I'm fine with that" you said because every time you went outside guys would flirt with you.

Keith kissed your head again and you both fell asleep on the couch.