Chapter 11

When I get back to school everyone is looking weirdly at me.

"What are they looking at," I whisper to Hayden.

"They all know you were in a coma and they thought you weren't gonna come out of it..." He whispers back.

This girl I don't know comes up to me and says, "I'm so sorry about what happened Scarlett..."

"I don't want your pity," I growl and walk away.

"Scarly...Scar...Scarlett!" Hayden calls after me.

"What," I sigh and turn to him. "It's not like I've been handicapped and need help. I'm perfectly fine and capable of myself."

"Scar, they're just trying to be nice and you know this. You know it's human nature for people to pity someone when something bad has happened to a person they know." Hayden wraps his arm around my shoulder and we start to walk to class.

"Hayden, I don't need anyone's pity! Okay? It's not like I've been handicapped and need help. I'm perfectly fine and capable of myself," I push his arm off my shoulder and walk into class. Everyone's eyes are on me. I sigh and sit in my seat in the very back.

------------

*Skip back to Hayden's house*

I flop face down onto Hayden's bed, "Why do the students all of a sudden have to be interested in me? I'd much rather be invisible. If I had any superpower right now, I'd want invisibility.

Hayden sits in his chair by his desk and chuckles, "How come? You always said to me that you'd want to be a celebrity just so you could laugh at how dumb the other celebs are in real life."

"Yeah, but I can do that when I'm invisible too," I roll over and sit up to look at Hayden.

"Hey, it's okay. You know they'll get over it in a couple days and they'll leave you alone," He pulls a book out of his bag and starts looking over it.

I grab one of his pillows and throw it at him, "Hey, I'm trying to vent to you..."

He grins at me like the Cheshire cat, "Did you just throw a pillow at me?"

I smirk, "What're you gonna do about it?"

"This," He grabs me and starts tickling me.

"Hayden! Stop!" I scream in laughter.

"Are you gonna throw another pillow at me?" He asks.

"Yeah," I say.

He continues tickling me, "Okay. Okay! I won't throw a pillow at you anymore!" He stops and laughs at me as I try to catch my breath.

I cross my arms and mumble, "Meanie..."

He grins as he gets up to walk back over to his desk, "You're darn rig-"

He's cut off by me hitting him in the head with another pillow and yelling, "SNEAK ATTACK!"

He grabs the pillow he threw to the side when I first hit him with the pillow and goes to swing at me. I quickly jump off the bed to the window and onto the branches of the tree.

"Scarlett, get back here," Hayden steps out the window and onto the tree branch as he reaches his hand out to me a worrisome look on his face.

"Hayden, just because I fell once doesn't mean I'm gonna fall agi-" CRACK!

Author's Note: Haha, just joking. She doesn't fall again....or does she? I know this is a really short chapter. *Puts hands up in surrender* But there's definitely more to come soon enough. I go back to school tomorrow and I know I'll be working on this for my writing class soo... Don't be pulling out your guns to threaten me to quickly. *You: *Looks at me and slowly puts gun back in pocket* Oh* So, yeah. Make sure you comment, vote, and follow me! Also, don't be afraid to Dm me! I'd love any and all feedback, except for the kind that doesn't do anything but harm than help build...so, okay.

-Lot's Of Love, <3