Your first steps

THIS BOOK IS BEING REWRITTEN SO THE SPELLING MISTAKES WILL BE FIXED, THE WRITING IS BETTER AND SO THAT THIS BOOK WILL BE FOR BOTH GENDERS.

This is the second chapter to be rewritten! This book is from begin 2019, so don't expect any Endgame or stuff that came out in late 2019 or 2020 to be in the first few chapters.

Don't worry, I'm not changing any scenarios, just writing them in a better way and fixing the writing mistakes.

Tony:

He was fixing a few things on his suit, unable to play with you. But you wanted to play so flailed your arms, trying to get his attention before yelling his name. He just muttered to wait a few minutes as he fixed some things on his suit. But that wasn't good enough for you, so you clenched the table leg before forcing yourself up then waddle to your dad. The second Tony noticed you waddling over, he was quick to drop everything and crouch down, arms open with a proud grin. When you fell against his chest, he was quick to pick you up and run upstairs, yelling for Pepper. He showed you waddling off to everyone he could find, very proud of you. When Tony realized you're jealous of his suit, he made you a little suit as reward for walking. Pepper was upset with this, but Tony was too proud to care.

Steve:

He came back from a mission, exhausted. As he stumbled through the door, he saw you standing in middle of the room, dragging his old jacket across the floor before falling. He was very confused but then laughed and sat down aside you, wrapping you in his old jacket before laying down on the floor and putting you on his stomach, stroking your hair, mumbling how proud he is, but eventually he fell asleep, leaving you to slap his face, wanting attention but he was too deep asleep to even feel your weak slapping.

Clint:

He was cleaning his bow, so you wanted to help, but you were far away. Natasha noticed your stare so she took her hand and helped you stand before slowly walking, letting you take your time walking while she called Clint's name. When he looked, he grinned before crouching, putting his bow down and holding his hands out, waiting for your arrival. When you arrived, he happily wrapped his arms around you before he teasingly said,

'Good boy/girl. Now do a backflip!'

Natasha slapped the back of his head, rolling her eyes while Clint laughed and you giggled.

Natasha:

She was making you cookies. You stood up, holding the table, wanting to see the dough. So you walked around the table, to the chair to try and crawl on it so you can see the dough. Natasha laughed, only to curse when you tripped on your way to the chair and fell. So while you cried, she chuckled and picked you up, wiping your face clean, whispering it's okay and she's very proud.

Bruce:

He was upset because a lab project failed. You noticed this so you went with Natasha to the park, plucked flowers before returning. You tugged his hand making him look down, upset eyes which quickly become happy seeing you holding a bunch of flowers to him. He crouched down, taking the flowers, before smiling and asking,

'What would I do without you?'

Thor:

Loki was being a bad uncle by making you cry, so you ran to Thor, who scolded his brother for making you cry. Thor picked you up before he gave you a poptart.

'Little me, have a poptart and don't cry.' He smiled as he stroked your hair as you nibbled on the poptart, sniffing and wiping your tears.