When they embarrass you

Thank you DaOneFanGirl for the request.

Tony:

He loves embarrassing you. The way your face turns red as you awkwardly stutter out things, it always makes him laugh. When he can tell you had enough, he will chuckle out an apology and pat your head as a sorry.

Steve:

He found all your yaoi and yuri mangas. He was confused to what it was so you had to explain it and then it got very awkward. He decided to act as if he never seen anything and just leave you be.

Clint:

He got drunk so he began telling stories about you. You found them embarrassing, but apparently the men found them funny and cute. You tried to quiet Clint, but Tony covered your mouth, wanting more stories so he can blackmail you with them when he has to.

Natasha:

She's a badass she wouldn't do anything to embarrass you nor herself because that would destroy your image and her image.

Bruce:

He had the day free and he wanted to spend time with his child, so both went to the mall. You needed new underwear so went. You expected him to go to the shirt section, but he followed so you awkwardly said it's embarrassing to buy underwear with him. He was confused but then awkwardly nod, mumbling he understands how that would be embarrassing before he hurried away.

Thor:

He was in the Apple store. He was freaking out about all this new stuff. You were trying to sneak away from his side because he was shouting and people were staring. But he pulled you back to his side, excitedly holding one of the phones, only to accidentally squeeze too tightly and break it. 

Loki:

He doesn't embarrass himself nor you since he's trying to act all mighty for the mortals.