➢Leader

"Ralph will take you to Jericho. Ralph has already been there. Ralph is s-scouting out for Androids left behind."

"I can't."

"Why?"

"I lost someone. I don't know where she is. We were on our way to Jericho, but she was sick from the beginning."

"Ralph might've seen her."

Connor stood up and walked up to Ralph. He looked into his eye with intensity.

"She's at Jericho?"

"Yes, an Android, Luther, b-brought her there. He said he saved her from a house fire."

Amanda. Taking control of Connor and using him as a puppet. That's all Androids really are to half the people on the Earth. Slaves. They obey, serve, and take people's jobs. That's why you see riots protesting against Androids.

"A fire..."

"Lead me to Jericho."

"Follow Ralph."

I need to find her. Before Amanda tries again, I need to warn (Y/n) and the Leader of the Deviants. I can already feel my circuits wiring up again and again. I hope (Y/n) is alright. I can't help but think about her safety and health. Her skin was so pale and she looked sickly. She was in no condition to be moving.
She could be dying right now, and I couldn't help her.

⊱ ────── {.⋅ ✯ ⋅.} ────── ⊰

"(Y/n). Wake up."

I was being nudged. My eyes opened and I sat up straight. Kara stood in front of me. Luther and Alice standing next to each other while holding hands. It was still dim in the room. Fellow Androids still anxiously waiting for Markus to say or do something. I rubbed my eyes from sleep and blinked. My eyes adjusted to the dim lighting and I looked at Kara.

"What's wrong, Kara?"

Kara looked behind her and glances at Alice. She was thinking. About what? I was getting a little distressed.

"I'm going to talk to The Leader, here. We are going to get on the next bus to Canada."

She walked away and went down the stairs. I sighed before thinking about Connor again. My sickness has gone down a great deal.

I looked at Alice and smiled. A little girl made as merchandise. A little girl who just wanted a family. She's an Android, yes. I wouldn't consider her one. She acts just as human as us. I smiled because she was just as human as I am. Alice walked over to me and Luther walked with her.

"Hi, Alice."

"Hello..."

Alice played with her hands and was anxious before asking me:

"Are you gonna come with us?"

"I might and might not. It depends."

"What do you mean?"

"Someone is looking for me. My boyfriend and the only family I have."

Alice gasped happily and said:

"Really?"

She squealed and I smiled. Precious.

"Yes, he's the only person who's cared about me till now."

I looked to my side and saw Kara walking back to us. She was smiling at Alice and Luther.

What a beautiful family.

All I have is Connor. Connor is all I need.

"He said he didn't have any tickets. We'll find a way."