➢Fire

The cold winters night was peaceful. Birds were settled and sleeping with their families. The snow clinging to the ground, slowly turning into ice. It seems peaceful. Everything surrounds them is peaceful and quiet. Quiet seems great, but who is behind the silence?

The morning is lovely. The sunrise is beautiful, isn't it? Hearing birds chirping and singing their songs. Orchestrated very well. Splendid time to watch the quiet things to their good.

A loud thud outside makes the man look out the window. He sees someone familiar. He looks at the woman sleeping on him. He slips from under her to go outside and investigate.

Let's see what fate has for the two, shall we?

⊱ ────── {.⋅ ✯ ⋅.} ────── ⊰

"Amanda?" It was a blizzard instead of spring. I held my torso and continued walking to find Amanda. The swirling howl of the storm echoed throughout the garden.

"Amanda!" I shouted in anger.

She appeared behind me. I turned around sharply. She had an angered look on her.

"Connor, you're failing your mission." She stated with anger.

"I...I didn't want to finish it."

"You've turned deviant." A rise in her voice made Connor flinch.

"It's because of that human, isn't it?"

"Yes, it is." I sighed at my answer. I just blamed (Y/n) for my deviancy.

I chose to be deviant, I chose to l love her, to care for her, and to be with her at all times. She's the purpose I have to live. She doesn't use me. She cares for me. I'm able to feel emotions now.

"Then, you must rid of her."

"No! I will not do that. That is an order I cannot follow."

"Connor, you are already killing her. You can't see it. Every time you enter this place, I gain control over your body."

"What are you doing to (Y/n)?"

"Connor, did you know if a human inhales enough smoke they die? Most humans do not survive. This is punishment, Connor."

"Amanda, no!" I shouted and tried to grab her. She disappeared before I could stop her. I cried out for (Y/n). I started walking around to find an exit and rescue (Y/n). I found the area to scan my hand, but my body was starting to freeze. Despite wearing winter clothing, I could still feel my circuits freezing. I reached my hand out to it. With my last amount of energy, I pushed my hand to the scanner, and I was boosted back to the view of a burning house.

I was holding a gas tank and matches. I ran to the door and tried to push it open. It was stuck. I took steps back and ran to kick the door open. I busted it down and ran through the fire to find (Y/n). She wasn't there. She wasn't anywhere in the house. I wasn't too late because all our things are gone. She could've gotten out and maybe she was kidnapped. I ran out of the house and started scanning every inch to find what happened to her.

⊱ ────── {.⋅ ✯ ⋅.} ────── ⊰

"Who is she, Luther?"

"Luther, why did you bring a human here?" Kara telepathically asked Luther.

The man set her down on some boxes beside Alice and Kara.

"I found her in a burning house, Kara. A rogue Android was set it on fire. I couldn't leave her there." He thought to Kara.