✧ Awkward.... ~request ✧

Thank you to @MikaChu10152 for this idea!!!

You have to read the would you rather chapter before this to understand!! (This does get a little sexual at the end)

~

After you shot the would you rather video you avoided the boys for as long as you could. You would only be around them when you had dance practice or practicing your vocals. They even avoided you, that's when you knew that they watched the video.

You were laying in your bed completely covered by your blankets since Jungkook was in the room when you felt someone shake you.

"What." Your muffled voice came out from under the blanket.

"Noona...can I talk to you?" Taehyung's deep voice traveled through the blanket and into your ears.

"What's up?"

"It's about the would you rather video..."

"Hell no I'm not talking about that."

"Please?"

"No."

"Noona.."

"Hell no. I've been avoiding you guys so I didn't have to talk about it."

"Noooonnnnnaaaaa."

"No Taehyung I'm not talking about it. End of story."

"We're gonna talk about it sometime. You can't avoid us forever."

"Watch me."

Taehyung sighed. You felt a dip in your bed by your feet. Then there was a knock at the door.

"Come in!" Jungkook yelled out. You heard the door squeak open.

"Lani?" Yoongi's voice traveled through the blanket.

"Not you too."

"Can I talk to you?"

Before you could answer Taehyung answered for you.

"She doesn't want to talk. I tried to get her to talk to me..."

"Lani."

"Go away oppa."

"Lani."

"Leave me alone."

"Lani."

"I'm ashamed of my life decisions. Leave me to die alone in embarrassment."

"Lani."

"I'm talking to any of you for as long as I live."

"Move Taehyung."

You felt Taehyung get off of your bed to have someone lay on top of you. Then the blanket was ripped away from you.

"Oppa!"

Yoongi grabbed your wrist and pulled you off your bed. He dragged you over to the door and started walking down the hall.

"Oppa where are we going?"

"My bedroom."

"What?!"

He walked to his bedroom door and pushed it open. He pulled you in and shut the door behind you.

He pushed you up against the door and leaned in.

"Oppa-"

"You wanted me to talk dirty to you, did you not?"

"O-Oppa-"

"You have no idea what you're doing to me when you call me oppa."

~

~

I didn't intend for this to lead to that...